Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

22 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The comments under this tweet offer a potential explanation

https://twitter.com/marchenajr/status/1639340174147743744

They speculate about stem cell treatment there if my Twitter translation is right… that could be quite serious if true.
Of course it’s all just speculation and probably (and hopefully) we’ll never find out whether that’s true.

Maybe there’s a way to repair vocal chords by stem cell therapy 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

They speculate about stem cell treatment there if my Twitter translation is right… that could be quite serious if true.
Of course it’s all just speculation and probably (and hopefully) we’ll never find out whether that’s true.

Yeah, would be an cell rejuvenation.

Just now, SAU3R said:

From what I understand it's used for various treatments, mainly in orthopedics, e.g. sports injuries, but also for aesthetic treatment, so not necessarily for serious conditions.

Someone is also speculating about Axl getting laser removal of his tattoos on his arms, but that doesn't seem likely. Why remove them now when he's had them for almost 40 years 😄 He's wearing shorts but you can't see the tattoo on his left calf - I'm so curious what it is!

1 hour ago, JasmineSwe said:

Someone is also speculating about Axl getting laser removal of his tattoos on his arms, but that doesn't seem likely. Why remove them now when he's had them for almost 40 years 😄 He's wearing shorts but you can't see the tattoo on his left calf - I'm so curious what it is!

Non sense 

• Like 2