Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, TheSlashrose said:

Really Axl Rose is a strange guy, he tweeted about the death of the assassin Robert Blake, I think he has a fascination with assassins. Or was it another irony? But to say something about music goes a long way

https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/1634156158154842112?t=38XlBQOGFWbI0CaS5Dr67w&s=19

I didn't know the guy, but he seems to be an actor first and foremost, with a tumultuous life. Funny linking an 11 year old YouTube video that no one had watched before from some cult film apparently.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheSlashrose said:

Really Axl Rose is a strange guy, he tweeted about the death of the assassin Robert Blake, I think he has a fascination with assassins. Or was it another irony? But to say something about music goes a long way

https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/1634156158154842112?t=38XlBQOGFWbI0CaS5Dr67w&s=19

He got acquitted of his wife's murder, so he's not actually an assassin

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

My guess is that Axl might've been a fan of Blake's TV show Baretta. It was a very popular show at the time. The character's tough guy persona could've been appealing or relatable to him. Just a guess.

I think you could be right, I think it was a 70s show and was shown in UK too

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lame ass security said:

My guess is that Axl might've been a fan of Blake's TV show Baretta. It was a very popular show at the time. The character's tough guy persona could've been appealing or relatable to him. Just a guess.

He had an childhood terrible, i guess Axl can feel enough to identify with he too.

• Like 3

can someone help me understand "phat ass rolling Bluetooth speaker"? Is the "rolling" supposed to refer to and emphasise the phrase "phat ass", or is it supposed to refer to the speaker having wheels or some other feature?

Edited by BucketEgg

• 2 weeks later...