Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 hours ago, Pinball Wizard said:

Pele was born in três corações, MG. But that's not the point. Rip, king.

But it's so weird they were acquaintances (at the very least). I would love to know if Axl and Pele ever met each other.

Sorry, i read it in Wisplash, i guess you as Brazilian know these site. But yes, that's not the point. RIP Pelé.

16 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

because everyone looks better (and less fatter) in black and white. 

Yeah, but she could choose some nice pics - and these are cool. There's no need for that. But it's GNR, so we must assume this is the way it's gonna be, for good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

Yeah, but she could choose some nice pics - and these are cool. There's no need for that. But it's GNR, so we must assume this is the way it's gonna be, for good. 

And if we had a dollar for every time one of us said “yeah but (insert someone from Guns) could….” A lot of us would be much better off financially than we were before. 😂

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lio said:

Are they even Kat's? Kat wasn't on this last leg of the tour.

How do you know? Anyway, she's the one who apparently has a copyright for this B&W stuff. These photos could even be older for all I know, but in any case, it's her doing (and if it wasn't, that doesn't change anything about it, does it). 

13 minutes ago, jamillos said:

How do you know? Anyway, she's the one who apparently has a copyright for this B&W stuff. These photos could even be older for all I know, but in any case, it's her doing (and if it wasn't, that doesn't change anything about it, does it). 

Insider :P No, a friend said so when she was at a show and it was later discussed in a thread on here as well. One of Beta's cousins was the photographer in Asia and Australia/New Zealand.

I don't know whose pictures these are, I'm not that much of an expert. Tbh, there have been at least some colour pics as well the last year or so, but yeah, I would like to see more colour too, no matter who's the photographer.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jamillos said:

Yeah, these pictures look to be by Kat. But, like @Lio said, she wasn't with the band in Asia and Oceania (source: her instagram) and, before that, some of her pictures from the European and Latin American legs were in colour, e.g.:

https://www.a-4-d.com/t7356-2022-07-01-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-london-england#28458

https://www.a-4-d.com/t7479-2022-10-05-estadio-nacional-santiago-chile#29183

https://www.a-4-d.com/t7483-2022-10-15-xmatkuil-juntos-haremos-historia-merida-mexico#29274

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2