Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Love how the mix on this is better than anything they have released on ‘Selects’ 🙄 

I do think the audio is from a previous concert though, Melissa’s vocals pushed forward sound good. Axl sounds good for his clean vocals. Would he push that hard for a rehearsal 🤔 He does look great in the clip.

Here’s hoping for an inspired tour from the band and a mix up. Please just open with something different…..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

I'm not even sure this audio is from the rehearsal... it just looks to me like they took some 'Selects' KOHD chunk and half synced it up to a rehearsal clip. Can anyone spot the clip from elsewhere :lol:

I wouldn't know why it wouldn't be from the rehearsal as they have everything mic'd up... but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was just some old live audio with some new video like you said.

Improved production for sure though... although the guitars are quite low

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

He does look good there to be fair. Style also seems different from a traditional Kat video. 

Maybe they'll put more footage out, but a few photos and videos of rehearsals pre-tour would have been good promo. That's even got me a little excited and I'm a cynic who hasn't even bought a ticket yet.

Just now, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Slash used his Travis Bean. I think that's the only song he uses it for?

Ah that makes sense, awesome to see though. Maybe Axl will utilize his baritone range this tour more

• Like 1

Well, time to start my setlist prediction.

(Context: every show I come up with a setlist and see how close I can get to it being correct, just a fun little game)

Edited by Skamos66
fun*

5 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

Maybe it's just me or the lighting, but Axl's glasses looks pinkish.

Literally wearing rose-tinted glasses? :D

Elton John sometimes wears pinkish glasses, maybe he's following that

Honestly girl. I thought similar. Axl looks very Stylish there ,  that's for sure.

Spoiler

I am a sucker for  glasses haha ,,,Having them pink  ....that's the icing on the cake :dance:

On 5/31/2023 at 10:45 AM, BucketEgg said:

Maybe it's just me or the lighting, but Axl's glasses looks pinkish.

Literally wearing rose-tinted glasses? :D

Elton John sometimes wears pinkish glasses, maybe he's following that

The great ol Country Western John Conlee <3 Heard this song song many of nights growing up!  Rose coloured glasses are awesome, not too dark and not too light ;)  But no matter what colour glaases you wear?  They can never hide the truth!  I wear dark ones myself... Cheers

Edited by angelsecrets