08/26/23 - Nashville, TN - GEODIS Park

downzy

58 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Incognito?? Rick seems to be coming back in some way....has he got more to leak under an alias or has he struck a deal with them to get back into gigs? His official YT channel commented on a GNR leak vid that Atlas was coming November and it's State Of Grace as the B-Side...anyone else see that? Whether he has any more insider Info or not....God loves a tryer and he seems determined to free CD2 one bit at a time....

Rick got extremely lucky with the Locker stuff knowing the right people to be in touch with with that.... everything that isn't the locker leaks and purchasing the disks themselves he is for sure just making shit up :lol:

I had a feeling when he made up the Zodiac w/ vocals bit that he took a page out of MSL's playbook of adding a bunch of made up shit in with actual legit shit (the locker leaks) to make you seem more in-the-know than you actually are

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

19 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Rick got extremely lucky with the Locker stuff knowing the right people to be in touch with with that.... everything that isn't the locker leaks and purchasing the disks themselves he is for sure just making shit up :lol:

I had a feeling when he made up the Zodiac w/ vocals bit that he took a page out of MSL's playbook of adding a bunch of made up shit in with actual legit shit (the locker leaks) to make you seem more in-the-know than you actually are

Well he's now claiming SOG with Atlas in Nov for the latest tale In the playbook....

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Hard Skool, Pretty Tied Up, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Absurd, Reckless Life, Double Talkin’ Jive, Live And Let Die, Estranged, Down On The Farm, You Could Be Mine, T.V. Eye, Anything Goes, Perhaps, Rocket Queen, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), This I Love, Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine (with Carrie Underwood), November Rain, Wichita Lineman, Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, Nightrain

Encore: Madagascar, Patience, Paradise City (with Carrie Underwood)

source: HTGTH

47 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

Where has he said this??

I can't find It anywhere😅

Check the comments....

37 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

I was watching on and off for a bit. Band sounded great and the pacing seemed much better. Was Hard Skoool played?

It's like they read a bunch of posters from the other day and spaced out the 3 new songs better....truth is, they do that randomly anyways....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Also the irony is, he still claims it wasn't him right? That actually did the leaking...because he accepted that cheque from GNR not to leaks right?