08/15/23 - East Rutherford, NJ - Metlife Stadium

downzy

7 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

it's a bit early tho is it not?

It's about 1:30pm in New York. They probably have to get there and take care of a couple of things before they actually do the soundcheck. They might be trying to get it done before the storms roll through too.

• Like 2

I just bought my tickets three hours ago but they're not showing in the Ticketmaster app. The barcode shows on the TM website but when I click the event in the website no tickets show. Is this normal mere hours from the event? Probably not! 

2 hours ago, General2112 said:

Oh lol I should’ve read your post better. Yeah I’m sure they’ll soundcheck it. I can’t wait to see what he has to say about it leaking 

He will only mention it if they play the song today, which I don't think, but it's possible. It would be too random to say something about that and then not go into the song lol. Not sure what he would even say then if not as an intro to it being played.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, prez said:

I just bought my tickets three hours ago but they're not showing in the Ticketmaster app. The barcode shows on the TM website but when I click the event in the website no tickets show. Is this normal mere hours from the event? Probably not! 

Odd. Maybe sign out of your app and sign back in to see if that changes?

16 minutes ago, prez said:

Is it the right account? I know I've separate UK and US ones that has confused me in the past 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaneisKing1389 said:

I’m in section 215 if anyone is interested.

Also, if anybody can communicate their litho situation, that’d be awesome. I’m gonna be there waiting for gates at 5 but Metallica was a mad dash to no avail.

can you get me a litho? ill pay you $100

ill be in 113. but i won't  get there till 7pm or so

Edited by felixGNR

42 minutes ago, Jwalker19 said:

Wow. It's insane how much the tickets drop in price the day of the show. I've heard of that strategy before, but never actually looked in to it. I should probably start doing that...

It’s kinda wild how not in demand most of the tickets are at this point. Attendance typically ends up looking respectable by show time, but a lot of $ is being left on the table. 

Surprised this show wasn’t booked somewhere like Citi Field instead.

Edited by Martin Riggs

43 minutes ago, Jwalker19 said:

Wow. It's insane how much the tickets drop in price the day of the show. I've heard of that strategy before, but never actually looked in to it. I should probably start doing that...

If tickets are selling badly, it's a desperation move that they go to quite regularly. I got tickets in the Nightrain presale for MetLife 2 on the first leg because of how quickly the first show sold out. Big mistake. Ended up paying as much to sit in the third deck as I could have if I had waited until the last minute and bought in the lower bowl. Shame on me.

4 hours ago, nycmale said:

Pit down to $150 for anyone looking last minute

Where did you see them at that price? I just checked from gnr’s ticket page/Ticketmaster/live nation/stubhub/vivid  and still at the regular price or resell price..? 

I’m trying to do the last minute thing with the Wrigley Field/Chicago show coming up and save a few $.🤞