07/22/23 - Athens, GR - Olympic Stadium

downzy

I am worried that more setlist staleness and a drop in the band's energy may appear in the NA leg, just like it kinda gradually happened after Europe last year.

That is also why I want to hear as many cool deep cuts as possible today :axl:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, K00b4 said:

I am worried that more setlist staleness and a drop in the band's energy may appear in the NA leg, just like it kinda gradually happened after Europe last year.

That is also why I want to hear as many cool deep cuts as possible today :axl:

Who cares unless you're at the gig ? 

Personally I don't give a shit what's played at a gig I'm not at , I want to be entertained while I'm there...not sat at my phone 

This tour's sets have been mega, more songs played this year than any other since the reunion 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Who cares unless you're at the gig ? 

Personally I don't give a shit what's played at a gig I'm not at , I want to be entertained while I'm there...not sat at my phone 

This tour's sets have been mega, more songs played this year than any other since the reunion 

They definitely have been yeah.
Seeing some rare shit played almost every night gives some kinda satisfaction though, even though you may not be there. cool thing.

Edited by K00b4

Just now, Shacklermyrye said:

They should drop a clip of Perhaps over one of those instagram videos when they ready to play it

I'd laugh my cock off if its something else like State of grace ...the meltdown here lol

6 minutes ago, DSTK said:

I'd laugh my cock off if its something else like State of grace ...the meltdown here lol

I’d laugh mine off if they used a sample of a song for one of their promo videos and never released the song in full. That would be the greatest thing ever. 

Just like the Boston promo which had The Blues, Chinese Democracy, and Madagascar studio clips. Never to be released until 6 years later lol

4 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

I’d laugh mine off if they used a sample of a song for one of their promo videos and never released the song in full. That would be the greatest thing ever. 

Just like the Boston promo which had The Blues, Chinese Democracy, and Madagascar studio clips. Never to be released until 6 years later lol

Ha I remember that 

1 hour ago, K00b4 said:

I find it interesting that they are using 2 different stage desings this tour, unlike  the others where it was a few same-looking stages.

One with those 4x5 dot lights on the sides + the triangular lights on the top, the second as on the photo.
This one looks less appealing to me, the new one looks cool and fresh.

I don't think they have their own stage. They rent the shit, that's why it looks different every time.