06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

7 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

What on earth are you talking about? Got nothing? Backpedaling on what?! 

Honestly, I'm so lost here. I've no idea what you're raging about! 

you made it seem like Glasto could be very damaging to Gn'R or at least that's how I took it. Now, the worst that could happen is some people might "take the piss" that's the backpedaling imo.

not sure you're capable of discussing shit with people that disagree with you without making it about them which makes it tedious. Enjoy the show. 

Edited by Rovim

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I've never actually seen that! I mean, I know I'm not missing much....but I'm still surprised my curiosity hasn't got the better of me there! 

You have to do it! there is actually some good moments.. but there is some REAL bad moments 😅

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Talking of reaction and axl's sensitivities....an Artist got so abused yesterday, they've cancelled themselves...taking footage down, tour dates etc 😵

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/glastonbury-performer-urges-bbc-remove-30312374

I must be out of touch I have never heard of her, i listened to some of her stuff on youtube, it's weird. And not in a cool quirky Mike Patton way.

I actually saw some of Rick astley and enjoyed in in a completely unironic way, he had some pretty funny banter with the crowd

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I've never actually seen that! I mean, I know I'm not missing much....but I'm still surprised my curiosity hasn't got the better of me there! 

Why do you people keep reminding me of that night? My wife was like, wtf happened to Guns N’ Roses? Who are these people and why can’t Axl sing?

• Haha 3

It’s Glastonbury related but BBC music on YouTube seem to be putting up videos from Glastonbury fairly promptly. I didn’t know Rick Astley was playing this weekend. During never gonna give you up, he gave his guitarist a solo and said he wanted to play sweet child O mine but wouldn’t let him.

13 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Is it confirmed that bbc2 is streaming a little bit later? why are they showing some douche riding the bike?

GNR will be on BBC2

Stream links in the first post.

zhinxMS.png

Edited by VeeR

5 minutes ago, Rovim said:

you made it seem like Glasto could be very damaging to Gn'R or at least that's how I took it. Now, the worst that could happen is some people might "take the piss" that's the backpedaling imo.

not sure you're capable of discussing shit with people that disagree with you without making it about them which makes it tedious. Enjoy the show. 

Nope, still lost. 'Making it about them?' Not a clue what you're on about, genuinely. 

Perfect solution though- pop me on 'block'. No need to engage with me or comment on anything I say.

As I'm "not capable of discussing shit" I'm sure you won't miss me. 

Other than suggesting that, I think I'm sort of done for now for trying to understand what you've been trying to say. 

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Nope, still lost. 'Making it about them?' Not a clue what you're on about, genuinely. 

Perfect solution though- pop me on 'block'. No need to engage with me or comment on anything I say.

As I'm "not capable of discussing shit" I'm sure you won't miss me. 

Other than suggesting that, I think I'm sort of done for now for trying to understand what you've been trying to say. 

I don't feel strongly enough about anyone here that I would block them, but I'm not trying to explain to you rocket science here, just my opinion which you seemed to understand perfectly in the past.

making it about them is when you decide that it must be a character flaw in the poster that disagrees with you and not the possibility that you were/are wrong which seems to maybe hurt your fragile ego. 

2 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I don't feel strongly enough about anyone here that I would block them, but I'm not trying to explain to you rocket science here, just my opinion which you seemed to understand perfectly in the past.

making it about them is when you decide that it must be a character flaw in the poster that disagrees with you and not the possibility that you were/are wrong which seems to maybe hurt your fragile ego. 

Stop now plz. I will hide any further posts in this argument.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I must be out of touch I have never heard of her, i listened to some of her stuff on youtube, it's weird. And not in a cool quirky Mike Patton way.

I actually saw some of Rick astley and enjoyed in in a completely unironic way, he had some pretty funny banter with the crowd

She's not really that popular. I think this was probably most people's first exposure to her.