How Many Shows Are You Attending for the 2023 Tour?

How Many Shows Are You Attending for the 2023 Tour?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Rovim said:

just the one where they're coming to my country. First time seeing Slash live is what I'm most excited about.

I saw you’re going to the Tel Aviv show!! If I had extra cash I’d totally fly out for that and stay an extra 10 days. After the show and seeing some friends/fam, I’d just hit up Eilat for a few days. I haven’t been to Israel in forever💙

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

But this thread shows why there is no new music. The people that want it the most are not the ones going to the shows. 

We aren't really the target audience for the band. 

They're more than happy to bang out the same set list for another few years yet.

8 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

But this thread shows why there is no new music. The people that want it the most are not the ones going to the shows. 

We aren't really the target audience for the band. 

They're more than happy to bang out the same set list for another few years yet.

the release of more Gn'R music will mostly give Axl an artistic reward. The money he gets from performing live and I say Axl cause he's the only one who actually decides if/when/how much music is released, if any imo.

edit: artistic reward = mostly expanding the Gn'R catalog so that could be his incentive imo.

Edited by Rovim

As of now none.  I jumped on the presale every other time they came around here as well as flew to Vegas for the 2nd reunion show.  I may end up going but as of now the show isn't even on my radar.  The last two shows I saw weren't that great and Absurd/Hardschool were a major turnoff.  

This reunion lineup hasn't been that great from the start. When Axl sounded good enough like in 2016 it still worked though. Now, not so much.

On 4/15/2023 at 6:53 AM, ChristmasFnatic said:

You guys who voted zero will regret it when surprise- IZZY is back. And they will play the whole AFD and UYI albums-  with NO covers(except those in the albums) and definitely no CHIDEM songs!!!

and by then, tickets are sold out so you are forced to watch in Youtube!

I would pay $1000 on stubhub if that were the case lol. 

• Like 2

None. Not interesting in Glasto, nor travelling to London for a third time. It isn't even anything to do with new music, I'm just not interesting in seeing Axl in the twilight of his career anymore and paying a huge sum of money to do so. If they actually toured around the UK and played arenas, I might be tempted.

I fear worse is yet to come. Axl isn't going to improve. If anything, he'll be worse. And the 'new' music is just going to be worse versions of music not originally composed by Slash or Duff and them trying to bastardise anything Finck & Bucket did. 

I'm happy they finally did the reunion. I'm happy for them that they made their money. But it's been underwhelming and enough is enough for me. Hope the guys who are going enjoy the shows and you get to hear something new - which isn't a weak deep cut or worse still...a new cover.

18 hours ago, Rovim said:

had a ticket to the 2017 show, but couldn't attend.

That's unfortunate man, well you're in for a treat then, I really hope you can attend the gig this time! No matter that they're not in their prime anymore, it's something you will never forget

• Thanks 1