How Many Shows Are You Attending for the 2023 Tour?

How Many Shows Are You Attending for the 2023 Tour?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

Got ticket for Frankfurt Main

can't for Sweet Child Of Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door and Every Rose Has His Thorn. My favouritse songs of Guns and Roses

Goin there too! I see you been to pretty much all GN'R shows in Germany since the reunion. Which do you think got the best litho?

None at the moment. Could go to East Rutherford very conveniently. 

If they show some ambition to change the show a bit or Axl sounds good then I'll book tickets right away. I saw them twice last year and have seen them three other times since the reunion. So I'm not hugely bothered to see the same show again.

Having said that, it could well come down to the week of the show and I'll go regardless. But ideally they change it up a little and I book well in advance. They surely have to. 

Probably none. They aren’t coming by me (and I think I’m skipping Power strip) and I don’t feel the need to travel to see them without a lot of new songs. I’d see them whenever they come to Detroit, I guess. Still wouldn’t mind getting some songs like Hard Skool, Shadow of your Love, Reckless Life, TWAT, Catcher, Dead Horse, or Locomotive or something 

Edited by ZoSoRose

Just St Louis.  I'm operating under who knows when we'll see them again?  This could be the last time.  The band hasn't said so but they aren't real good about things like that and they may not even know, such is life.  I'm catching them along with some other acts that may not make it back again.  Yes, Willie Nelson is still alive and touring but he's smoked more pot then the rest of them.  :lol:

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Damn. I hope someone from the GN'R camp lurk this forums and can read this. The interest really died down from the hardcore. I remember the first few years at the start of the reunion, people here were crazy about the tickets.

This forum isn't really a representation of the hardcore base. There's lots of fans you see on multiple shows. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

This forum isn't really a representation of the hardcore base. There's lots of fans you see on multiple shows. 

Yeah this won't be the case on that Nightrain thing or HTGTH