Slash and The Conspirators 2024 tour

He plays the intro to By The Sword so lightly and tentatively, like he's nervous to mess it up. He seems to do that with a lot of clean parts these days.

Probably reading too much into it, but I wonder if Stockdale will be on the new album as a guest singer.

Edited by evilfacelessturtle

On 2/25/2024 at 2:54 PM, Rindmelon said:

It seems to be his own... Unlike Slash's :lol:

I have wondered about that, but we still see him without the hat, even pulling it back in a ponytail. And there never seemed to be a point where it was thinning and then suddenly recovered. He's definitely dying it at least, his facial hair comes in grey.

1 hour ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

I have wondered about that, but we still see him without the hat, even pulling it back in a ponytail. And there never seemed to be a point where it was thinning and then suddenly recovered. He's definitely dying it at least, his facial hair comes in grey.

I cant find it now but there was a picture of him with a guitar shop owner on tour last year without his hat, and it's thin as fuck up there. Yet when he has his hat on stage sometime's you can almost see difference between his hair and to the other strands of hair I suspect are stapled to the inside of his hat. If he is loosing it he should just shave it off and embrace it, nothing wrong with it at all, for other people I mean not me, if it happens to me i will book a one way flight to dignitas 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

I cant find it now but there was a picture of him with a guitar shop owner on tour last year without his hat, and it's thin as fuck up there. Yet when he has his hat on stage sometime's you can almost see difference between his hair and to the other strands of hair I suspect are stapled to the inside of his hat. If he is loosing it he should just shave it off and embrace it, nothing wrong with it at all, for other people I mean not me, if it happens to me i will book a one way flight to dignitas 

I just turned 30 and realized I'm losing mine. My advice is watch it closely because there are drugs that can stop any further losses, but gaining back what you've already lost is much much harder. I wish I noticed sooner.

LOL yeah, everybody says "just shave it off", but nobody would actually want to their self.

6 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

I just turned 30 and realized I'm losing mine. My advice is watch it closely because there are drugs that can stop any further losses, but gaining back what you've already lost is much much harder. I wish I noticed sooner.

LOL yeah, everybody says "just shave it off", but nobody would actually want to their self.

I just turned 40, doubt it will happen to me thankfully, my dad and all grandparents have healthy heads of hair in old age so I should be fine too. (crosses fingers)

c3NsPTE

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

Yeah he's dying it for sure.

15 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

I don't think he's got hair attached to his hat but it's definitely starting to become thinner. I know what photo you're talking about though.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 7:30 PM, Rindmelon said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

I just turned 40, doubt it will happen to me thankfully, my dad and all grandparents have healthy heads of hair in old age so I should be fine too. (crosses fingers)

c3NsPTE

WTF he looks like Howie Mandel.

4 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Still looks pretty good in this pic with Meegan. Not as thick as it used to be, but still hanging onto to most of it. I'm sure there's also a lot of teasing and fluffing before he goes onstage.

EF2Om_AWkAApck3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by evilfacelessturtle

Anyone else absolutely love Myles voice and him n Slash together but struggle that he becomes more and more a dead corpse on stage as the time goes on.....i mean man. Lifeless at times and these gig goers, step the fuck up like standing at mass times. As much iv travelled to see them over the years and waiting on the Dublin show, it can be so shit watching his demeneor and the lifeless crowd around u

• Like 2

On 3/8/2024 at 1:09 AM, Jaygnr said:

Anyone else absolutely love Myles voice and him n Slash together but struggle that he becomes more and more a dead corpse on stage as the time goes on.....i mean man. Lifeless at times and these gig goers, step the fuck up like standing at mass times. As much iv travelled to see them over the years and waiting on the Dublin show, it can be so shit watching his demeneor and the lifeless crowd around u

He does seem to lack energy and charisma from recent clips I've seen, but I'll keep an open mind when I see them in April, thinking it might be different when you're there. Fingers crossed!

• Like 3

I've noticed that about Myles in the last 5 or so years. He's becoming way more subdued on stage, and he never was an Axl to begin with. I also noticed the setlist has been starting to incorporate more breaks for him. The dude is a true professional balancing a ton of projects, and he'll be 55 this year, I think he's been doing the smart thing and listening to his body.

That being said, I'd love to see the Conspirators take a few years off and come back strong instead of the obligatory tour every year and a half. With full respect to Frank, my dream Conspirators configuration is Myles more fully involved and playing guitar, and incorporating Todd vocally in the studio. I feel Myles as an instrumental band member was a big reason Apocalyptic Love felt so strong and cohesive.

On 3/3/2024 at 4:51 PM, evilfacelessturtle said:

He plays the intro to By The Sword so lightly and tentatively, like he's nervous to mess it up. He seems to do that with a lot of clean parts these days.

Probably reading too much into it, but I wonder if Stockdale will be on the new album as a guest singer.

By the sword is top 3 post-VR Slash songs IMO hope they play it in Dublin this month :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

Haven't seen Slash and Myles since 2014. Myles at that gig was the best singer/frontman performance I've ever seen. Is he still that good? 

It depends who you asking I guess 😂

• Like 1