Slash and The Conspirators 2024 tour

2 hours ago, Free Bird said:

You’re probably not well informed 

No you're wrong dude, @IzzysMissy actually works in the industry and knows more than us about touring and booking. Idk which numbers are correct but she's definitely isn't "not well informed."

2 hours ago, IzzysMissy said:

Im so sorry. I’m obviously the most misinformed person on this site. I’ll just be on my way! Carry on! It’s AWESOME that slash (playing no gnr songs) can pull in 15k people a night.

16 hours ago, janrichmond said:

you can see that they had a lot of fun playing, very different to GNR ;)

Yeah that's the big difference with SMKC. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IzzysMissy said:

Slash without GNR pulls in between 1000-3000 a night as an average depending on the size of the market. He also gets a smaller guarantee than most people think and takes the door deal. His VIP programs do well for ancillary income. Anyone who thinks slash can pull an arena crowd solo is completely delusional. The small arenas/amps he plays aren’t expensive shows and have a super low break even point for the promoter/venue so if the deal makes sense, he’ll be booked there.

Duff gets booked at 500-1000 type clubs.

SMKC played the 02 Arena Wembley on Friday which is roughly 12,500 and it looked packed out.

His previous London show was the Brixton Academy which holds just under 5,000 was sold out.

His shows always sell well in England

Recorded the show on audio yesterday. Pretty good show, thought Slash was sloppy here and there. I don't care for those ultra long guitar solos either.

BTW Myles is my favorite singer, he sounded awesome. The cover of Rocket Man was the highlight of the night for me.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

No you're wrong dude, @IzzysMissy actually works in the industry and knows more than us about touring and booking. Idk which numbers are correct but she's definitely isn't "not well informed."

Yeah that's the big difference with SMKC. 

I don’t doubt she does and her information may be valid in the market she’s responsible for. But the numbers of past and current tours here in Europe are telling a different story. :shrugs:

• Like 1

On 4/8/2024 at 11:24 PM, Spoon87 said:

What the fuck.

That was perfect. An absolute demonstration of Force, Power and being the Guitar God.

I'm a bit lost for words. Anybody who says that Slash has lost "it" should go and suck whatever he or she wants to suck.

Exactly my reaction after the gig in Amsterdam a day later. It was like a 9 out of 10 performance! Top gig amazing experience 

• Like 4

It was the first time for me seeing this band, i never went because they played GN'R songs and i didn't like Myles singing them before the reunion lol. But they really blew me away, I want to go again next time around. Todd singing don't damn me is a different story tho, he did it justice 

Edited by GNRmello77
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, hutchence said:

How much are they asking for the signed vinyl at the merch stand?

I don't know, but I just want to say that the Conspirators shirt with the skull with a helmet on is one of the best band shirts quality wise I've bought in years. The fabric and the colors are so good, very well done.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 5:32 PM, hutchence said:

How much are they asking for the signed vinyl at the merch stand?

Didn't see that being sold, but the T-shirts were ridiculously expensive. Highest I've ever seen for a gig I think. 

• Like 1