Slash and The Conspirators 2024 tour

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Didn't see that being sold, but the T-shirts were ridiculously expensive. Highest I've ever seen for a gig I think. 

I didn't see it either, was probably sold out by the time I got to the merch stand (after the show). The tour t-shirt cost 300 DKK - about 47 Euros/£40

Edit: sorry, the submit button went nuts

Edited by JasmineSwe

The main problem with Slash’s merch isn’t the price, which indeed is pretty expensive, but it’s also damn ugly imo… I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a Shirt I’d like to wear out of everything he offers tbh. 

• Like 4

Great Show tonight in Berlin. This time with Don't Damn Me. Great live track. Rocket Man was beautiful. Don't like the octave change in some songs like Starlight or Anastasia from Myles Kennedy. 

But i had fun. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Free Bird said:

The main problem with Slash’s merch isn’t the price, which indeed is pretty expensive, but it’s also damn ugly imo… I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a Shirt I’d like to wear out of everything he offers tbh. 

Yeah Slash has a pretty tacky style when it comes to graphic design. Just look at the Apocalyptic Love album cover, it's like everything a 12 year old thinks is cool smashed together. Don't get me started on the LTD cover...

5 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Great Show tonight in Berlin. This time with Don't Damn Me. Great live track. Rocket Man was beautiful. Don't like the octave change in some songs like Starlight or Anastasia from Myles Kennedy. 

But i had fun. 

I was there too. First time I saw Myles Kennedy. Thought he did a good job despite his sinus infection. 

4 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

Yeah Slash has a pretty tacky style when it comes to graphic design. Just look at the Apocalyptic Love album cover, it's like everything a 12 year old thinks is cool smashed together. Don't get me started on the LTD cover...

Yeah… no. I actually like the AL cover, as an album cover, a lot. It seems old school compared to his first solo record and WoF for example. But yeah, Living The Dream’s album cover, as much as I dig the record, is god awful 🤣

5 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

32 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Yeah… no. I actually like the AL cover, as an album cover, a lot. It seems old school compared to his first solo record and WoF for example. But yeah, Living The Dream’s album cover, as much as I dig the record, is god awful 🤣

It's because he worked with that weird artist, Ron English (who also did the WoF cover). I thought it would look so much better if they just had a nice pic of the band with the logo above them or something like that, instead of this weird tacky stuff.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

It's because he worked with that weird artist, Ron English (who also did the WoF cover). I thought it would look so much better if they just had a nice pic of the band with the logo above them or something like that, instead of this weird tacky stuff.

I don’t know why Slash thought Ron English was a good fit at all but I don’t judge a record by its cover

18 hours ago, Avillart said:

I was there too. First time I saw Myles Kennedy. Thought he did a good job despite his sinus infection. 

Myles is sick? Damn.. I hope Budapest concert doesnt get cancelled

On 4/8/2024 at 2:52 PM, Free Bird said:

You’re probably not well informed but Slash with SMKC have outsell arenas with a capacity of 14-15 thousand here in Europe. I don’t know how well his current tour is attended but he has pulled arena crowds regularly outside of the US

He sold a lot more before gnr reunited. On Dublin 2015 he had a lot more people than this years show which was largely curtained off and the floor was very easy to move around too. There are going to be fluctuations with countries but I'd say that Slash is comfortable around 5000/7000 capacity anything more is a stretch.

On 4/15/2024 at 8:54 PM, Free Bird said:

Yeah I wanted a shirt but it was fugly

37 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Myles is sick? Damn.. I hope Budapest concert doesnt get cancelled

Yeah he has a sinus infection and said he was sick as a dog and kept thanking the audience for singing along loud so he could pull through. But When they came out to the buses afterwards it was raining like crazy and he went straight into the bus to not make the cold worse. I don't think they will cancel any gigs, he did a good job and until he mentioned it no one would've known he was sick, only his voice was a bit nasal.

• Sad 1

The show in Budapest was awesome! Slash was on fire, Tod is also a very good performer. For my taste, Myles is too static for rock shows, but, in general, it didn't ruin the experience. 

I hoped for Don't Damn Me, but we got Perfect Crime debut, so it was also a great surprise. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Time to add my three cents on Katowice, Poland show.

Me and my crew were there at the venue since 10:00AM, preparing the surprise for the band. 

ImageGLb0MYgXoAAqSIw?format=jpg&name=largeGLb0MYXWIAAn_1y?format=jpg&name=large

We pumped 200 balloons in the form of '4' to celebrate newest SMKC album, also called '4'. We brought those up after Mammoth WVH, shortly before the SMKC show started. Handed them to people in front rows. Even though a good part of balloons didn't make it before the show started, it's been quickly noticed by the band and later during the set Myles appreciated it once again, talking about polish fans always being special to the band.

438095858_923250543095919_2757852399278044817_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=klJDkNLKKnwQ7kNvgEI2Biw&_nc_ht=scontent-waw2-2.xx&oh=00_AfCREFcu8PzGsMy5iZIzIous6XkxJLOfO7viGzkO0-9N7w&oe=6632C2B0

Around 4:00PM we've been invited by Cheryl Hall (SMKC Tour Manager) and Slash's new bodyguard Mike to the soundcheck. We could watch it in full - not my first time but hearing Slash's guitar alone and raw is always something unique. There we have had a scheduled meeting with the band, where guys signed the middle section of our 2013 welcoming flag (check video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k9DQVH0YeA&ab_channel=LiveMusicPL), which at the time was 12 meters long. Eleven years ago we cut it in few parts and sold all of them for charity, current owner of the middle (biggest) section of the flag reached me and I arranged the meeting. Entire band signed it and we will auction it for charity again early next winter. Here are some photos of guys signing it:

438702258_923498833071090_75419017902154

438099570_923498759737764_30742755131822

438696639_923498756404431_16922512570757

438714710_923499123071061_19886721153755

The show itself was really good, band as always was super tight and the chemistry was obviously floating around. Myles has been sick for few days already which you could hear while talking to him, but he did a really good job on the show itself. It's a nice addition to have Todd singing 3 fastpaced songs, those were like nitro boosters to the audience. Rocket Man is something that any Slash's fan should hear live, both pedal steel and Myles' vocals makes it a magical time in the set. Guys were tired, you can tell that playing a show each day in different countries isn't for them anymore, you won't fool the clock. They aged and you can see it.

I was hoping for some private moment between SMKC and the audience, Slash even teased us with Paradise City intro after Myles thanked us for the surprise, but nothing happened. I rate the night 10/10 though, guys, the management and security were super kind to us, Slash got late to an interview because he did not rush our meeting with the band. Super guy, amazes me everytime I meet him.

R.

Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym 8 osób i tekst „TRIP CASH SLASH L S ASH S A Η ARMYPOLAND ARMY POLAND AND F f facebook.com/SlashArmyPL Χ twitter.com/SlashArmyPL ArmyPL twitte wwitter.com/SlashA r.com/si Sia”

Great review! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Time to add my three cents on Katowice, Poland show.

Me and my crew were there at the venue since 10:00AM, preparing the surprise for the band. 

ImageGLb0MYgXoAAqSIw?format=jpg&name=largeGLb0MYXWIAAn_1y?format=jpg&name=large

We pumped 200 balloons in the form of '4' to celebrate newest SMKC album, also called '4'. We brought those up after Mammoth WVH, shortly before the SMKC show started. Handed them to people in front rows. Even though a good part of balloons didn't make it before the show started, it's been quickly noticed by the band and later during the set Myles appreciated it once again, talking about polish fans always being special to the band.

438095858_923250543095919_2757852399278044817_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=klJDkNLKKnwQ7kNvgEI2Biw&_nc_ht=scontent-waw2-2.xx&oh=00_AfCREFcu8PzGsMy5iZIzIous6XkxJLOfO7viGzkO0-9N7w&oe=6632C2B0

Around 4:00PM we've been invited by Cheryl Hall (SMKC Tour Manager) and Slash's new bodyguard Mike to the soundcheck. We could watch it in full - not my first time but hearing Slash's guitar alone and raw is always something unique. There we have had a scheduled meeting with the band, where guys signed the middle section of our 2013 welcoming flag (check video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k9DQVH0YeA&ab_channel=LiveMusicPL), which at the time was 12 meters long. Eleven years ago we cut it in few parts and sold all of them for charity, current owner of the middle (biggest) section of the flag reached me and I arranged the meeting. Entire band signed it and we will auction it for charity again early next winter. Here are some photos of guys signing it:

438702258_923498833071090_75419017902154

438099570_923498759737764_30742755131822

438696639_923498756404431_16922512570757

438714710_923499123071061_19886721153755

The show itself was really good, band as always was super tight and the chemistry was obviously floating around. Myles has been sick for few days already which you could hear while talking to him, but he did a really good job on the show itself. It's a nice addition to have Todd singing 3 fastpaced songs, those were like nitro boosters to the audience. Rocket Man is something that any Slash's fan should hear live, both pedal steel and Myles' vocals makes it a magical time in the set. Guys were tired, you can tell that playing a show each day in different countries isn't for them anymore, you won't fool the clock. They aged and you can see it.

I was hoping for some private moment between SMKC and the audience, Slash even teased us with Paradise City intro after Myles thanked us for the surprise, but nothing happened. I rate the night 10/10 though, guys, the management and security were super kind to us, Slash got late to an interview because he did not rush our meeting with the band. Super guy, amazes me everytime I meet him.

R.

Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym 8 osób i tekst „TRIP CASH SLASH L S ASH S A Η ARMYPOLAND ARMY POLAND AND F f facebook.com/SlashArmyPL Χ twitter.com/SlashArmyPL ArmyPL twitte wwitter.com/SlashA r.com/si Sia”

That's awesome dude, thanks for sharing!

• Like 2