Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

4 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Does anyone else find this all kinda hilarious? There is a website with a countdown and then it’s gone. The band says nothing. All the media outlets report it is happening. The band says nothing. Then an Italian newspaper says next week.  (Italy really lol) And wait for it- the band says nothing. I’ve learned more about the inner workings of Guns N Roses from the guy who chases Axl’s microphone around than I’ve learned from anyone else in the last 15 years. 

Yeah.   It’s a rollercoaster.  Some take it for what it is, some get really pissed.  

• Like 1

I wrote like a 4000 character pre -rant post and ended up scraping it.

All i'll say is that there's no way in HELL they are not releasing it Friday 11th. Jokes aside, in my case, that would be it for me, 100%:lol:.

I'm still totally waiting for a release as expected (at the earliest time zones of course). So i guess it should (or should have been) be out like 16 hours from now?

Edited by metalavenger99

6 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Yeah.   It’s a rollercoaster.  Some take it for what it is, some get really pissed.  

It’s a complete waste of energy to get pissed at this point. Axl’s weird and always has been. This band will never operate normally. The guy is in his 60s and is never going to change. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

It’s a complete waste of energy to get pissed at this point. Axl’s weird and always has been. This band will never operate normally. The guy is in his 60s and is never going to change. 

Absolutely true. But he has changed quite a bit in the last few years.  Sadly his ‘releasing new stuff’ anxiety hasn’t.  Must be more frustrating for the other band members than for any of us.  I’m happy to just sit and watch and enjoy the ride.  And if we do get new stuff. Well that’s one hell of a bonus. 

Just now, colonizedmind said:

Guys....this is the wrong thread....Sail on over to Noobs thread! 

Been there. Still wondering WTF 🤣

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, metalavenger99 said:

All i'll say is that there's no way in HELL they are not releasing it Friday 11th. Jokes aside, in my case, that would be it for me, 100%:lol:.

I'm still totally waiting for a release as expected (at the earliest time zones of course). So i guess it should (or should have been) be out like 16 hours from now?

I'm checking slots with your therapist nervously as we speak...

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, metalavenger99 said:

13 hours and 40 minutes from now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Guys....this is the wrong thread....Sail on over to Noobs thread! 

Aww, it’s been locked. Had so much potential as well. At least a minutes distraction. 

52 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I really hope it's Friday. Been having a rough few weeks at work and it was something to look forward to, however small. 

Same here dude. We don’t get much in the way of new music as GNR fans so having these small breadcrumbs pulled away just isn’t cool.

Edited by Nick85
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Oxford said:

No one knows 🤣.  As usual. 

Do ya reckon,.Friday night, Axl summons Fernando to the movie room,.instructs him to launch a PowerPoint of the "forum posts of the week", texts Beta to hurry with that popcorn and burger from the truck outside that he's still had since Kimmel and just spends the next 5 hours 🤭🤣 at our expense....

• Haha 4

Just now, colonizedmind said:

Do ya reckon,.Friday night, Axl summons Fernando to the movie room,.instructs him to launch a PowerPoint of the "forum posts of the week", texts Beta to hurry with that popcorn and burger from the truck outside that he's still had since Kimmel and just spends the next 5 hours 🤭🤣 at our expense....

Yup 🤣