Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

16 hours ago, Welcome to the Jungle said:

some; people's reactions on here reminded me why I stopped posting on this forum you; suggest people should just relax and take a deep breath because a song wasn't released and you'd think I insulted someone's family.

I want new releases from Guns N Roses as much as any fan but my life doesn't revolve around what the band is doing. Right now they're on tour and the fans who have tickets are going to enjoy their experience whether there's new material or not 

find something else to invest all of your time in....trust me 

Same. They r still kids u know, overreacting On everything. They Will grow up eventually I think.

4 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

A few folks had it as long ago as 2011, myself included. It has other Village songs on it. Here's a screen shot of it: 

y1h9ph.jpg

Come again? You have been sitting on a version of Perhaps since 2011? Or were you talking about just that list that allegedly shows the tracks intended for CD2? And I stress allegedly.

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Come again? You have been sitting on a version of Perhaps since 2011? Or were you talking about just that list that allegedly shows the tracks intended for CD2? And I stress allegedly.

I was referring to the list, which is real, I can assure you 100%. It's sad we will probably get worse versions of those songs with the NITL lineup.

GN'R is holding out on us though, I believe they are releasing what has leaked first, at least for the most part, then comes the gems. 

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's a quote though, of the original list from 2011~. It's just the image that was easier for me to post :lol:

Yeah, but I have searched the forums for posts before 2019 with that list that included Perhaps and I couldn't find any. There were posts with some of the songs that appear in this Blackberry screenshot, like Tonto, but not Perhaps - and that list, then, was supposedly from MSL's video.

The Blackberry screenshot circulated on forums after the 2019, although there are members saying they had seen - privately - in 2011 and I have no reason to doubt them (at least some of them).

• Like 1

Just now, Sweersa said:

I was referring to the list, which is real, I can assure you 100%. It's sad we will probably get worse versions of those songs with the NITL lineup.

Do you have some evidence of the list being real or have you just decided to trust someone else based on nothing but their insistence?

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, but I have searched the forums for posts before 2019 with that list that included Perhaps and I couldn't find any. There were posts with some of the songs that appear in this Blackberry screenshot, like Tonto, but not Perhaps - and that list, then, was supposedly from MSL's video.

The Blackberry screenshot circulated on forums after the 2019, although there are members saying they had seen - privately - in 2011 and I have no reason to doubt them (at least some of them).

I'm like 90% sure I saw that list before 2019, but I could be wrong. I (and probably most people) didn't think Perhaps was a song title, I read it more like "Perhaps we'll include OMG2, Light My Fire, etc." at the bottom of the list.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

GN'R is holding out on us though, I believe they are releasing what has leaked first, at least for the most part, then comes the gems. 

So Monstrocity is the same as Zodiac 13? Do you remember where does that rumor come from? :D 

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Do you have some evidence of the list being real or have you just decided to trust someone else based on nothing but their insistence?

I have evidence, nothing I could discuss or share outside of a closed, private setting. The list I have has additional info, it's a screen shot of an email, obviously some of it is confidential. The actual file on my PC was last modified January 20, 2011. I recall getting it around that time. 

But in short, it lists Tonto, Cuban Skies, Nothin and Perhaps, and "4 Heavens" which is likely referring to the different versions of KOHD the band was working on, also confirmed by the Village leaks.

MSL more than likely listed those songs in one of his videos because he presumably also had this list then, among other things. 

2 minutes ago, metalavenger99 said:

So Monstrocity is the same as Zodiac 13? Do you remember where does that rumor come from? :D 

I was thinking about that earlier today! It's a hunch, but I don't know that for certain. 

8 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

If that list is 100% then it's so bizarre because why are they referencing songs that were on Chinese etc.  As if the follow up to Chinese Democracy had re-do's of Chinese Democracy songs.  I can't even comprehend 

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm like 90% sure I saw that list before 2019, but I could be wrong. I (and probably most people) didn't think Perhaps was a song title, I read it more like "Perhaps we'll include OMG2, Light My Fire, etc." at the bottom of the list.

Me too! I also wonder what the L ?? Editing one is. PRL? Who knows. I think Helen Keller typed that list. 

1 minute ago, BillConnor_1982 said:

If that list is 100% then it's so bizarre because why are they referencing songs that were on Chinese etc.  As if the follow up to Chinese Democracy had re-do's of Chinese Democracy songs.  I can't even comprehend 

I'm not clear on that either. With Catcher, it makes sense. Catcher was one of possibly a few songs that jumped between the first two albums. The other songs have a 2 after them, implying they are remixes. Probably bonus tracks. 

• Like 1