What songs do you wanna hear?

Like most of us here (i think,) we’ve all seen GNR in various incarnations through the years, and we’ve all seen little setlist tweaks that keep us coming back for more (some of us.)

my question is, what songs haven’t you ever seen that you’d like to see? (Try to keep it realistic haha.)

I’ve seen them 10 times now I think, and here are the ones they perform now that I’m hoping to see (some guaranteed, others not so much.) it’s basically songs I haven’t seen live, or not for a long time. (And I’ll be in Hershey and maybe NJ as well, so hopefully I get some of the rarer ones.)

prostitute

sorry

there was a time

street of dreams

reckless life

perhaps

down on the farm

anything goes 

locomotive

you’re crazy 

pretty tied up

shadow of your love 

catcher in the rye 

Edited by JAxlMorrison

Perhaps
Think About You (if they're playing Anything Goes then I think this has a decent chance of being played in future)
Dead Horse
Catcher (not seen it with Slash)
AFD version of You're Crazy

Unrealistic:
Scraped
If the World
Dust N' Bones w/ Izzy
The General
Soul Monster
Atlas Shrugged
Don't Cry (Alt. Lyrics)
Breakdown
Oh My God
Eye On You

I'm not the biggest UYI I fan so I'm not fussed about Perfect Crime, The Garden, Garden of Eden, etc., been years since I listened to any of those tracks.

It's a bit weird that they played So Fine just once in 2020 and haven't played it since, but I Wanna Be Your Dog and TV Eye were fun Duff solo spots.

• Like 1

Ones they have done or rehearsed that I haven’t gotten-

Hard Skool

Shadow of Your Love

Reckless Life

There Was a Time

Locomotive

Catcher in the Rye

Anything Goes

Dead Horse

Bad Obsession

Pretty Tied Up

Ones they haven’t dug out with this lineup-

Right Next Door to Hell

Think About You

Don’t Damn Me

Back off Bitch

The General (or any other “new” song)

The Garden

Garden of Eden

Perfect Crime

Perfect Crime is a song that they haven't played in a LONG time, and it's one of my favorite Guns N'Roses songs! :headbang: I surmise that Perfect Crime is such a hard song for Axl to perform (Perfect Crime was hard for Axl to sing in his primer years )let alone now) But man, what an awesome song Perfect Crime is! :headbang:

I'm looking forward to Bad Obsession, Down On The Farm, Pretty Tied Up, Perhaps and Absurd. It would be cool to hear Anything Goes and Locomotive but I won't be too disappointed if I don't get those in Vancouver. SOYL would be a nice bonus.

For songs this lineup hasn't played, I'd like to hear You Ain't The First, Black Leather, The Garden, Marseilles and Don't Cry alt lyrics.

I'm desperate to hear There Was A Time live. Madagascar too.

Wouldn't mind hearing Out Ta Get Me live again, that was played at my first show but none since. Hearing their version of I Got you (I Feel Good) live would be incredible too.

Edited by DoMw94