Kat Benzova sues GNR/Fernando for copyright infringement and sexual harassment

3 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. Just as easy as to blindly believe what she says, because you don't like the guy she says things about. See, that goes both ways.

She's not just saying stuff, she has filed a lawsuit, and reading that lawsuit it seems like she can back lots of that stuff up. But yea, go ahead with discrediting her as just another woman wanting money.

9 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

She's not just saying stuff, she has filed a lawsuit, and reading that lawsuit it seems like she can back lots of that stuff up. But yea, go ahead with discrediting her as just another woman wanting money.

Yeah, we will see how much of what he supposedly said or did she really can back up. Her wanting sole ownership of photos GNR paid to produce and the fact she's suing after they fired her/let her go, is a red flag to me. Period. Don't care what you all think.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jamillos said:

True, especially these days. Look at Louis CK or recently Russell Brand. Not everyone can afford such a public charade like Johnny Depp. These guys essentially did nothing (the RB case is still new, though, but I assume they're just trying to cancel him for his political views etc.), and yet there was a strong attempt to take them down. So it shouldn't be a problem in case of Merchnando, who most probably definitely did something, and a lot of it. Even though he's not famous. This is high profile sensitive shit these days, with a potential to shed a bad light on the band. And he needs to get what he deserves. 

Well, in the case of RB it is not nothing. It is not a new case, only to the majority of the public, but goes back years. The first investigation team started seven years ago and by 2019 there had been reports by over 200 persons and two groups of women (one in the UK, one in the US) were working on a documentary which was ready for release when the pandemic hit and everything was put on hold. It gave his aggressive legal team plenty of time to act again (threats and hush money as in the years before). Knowing about the investigation also gave him plenty of time to "change his life around" and build his defense (becoming a family father and going all spiritual).

Me and a friend who lived with him and who was a in a long-term relationship with him when he just had his big break in the US have both been contacted by the investigation teams over the years. She was the first woman who reported him which ended up in the papers and his lawyers sued and certain details had to be removed from the public reporting. Something to do with the laws around libel which are different and especially strict in the UK. 

The british public knew and also discussed that something wasn't right about him and that they wouldn't let their daughters only go near him but legally it's not that easy. He has money and is protected. His father in law is an OBE and he himself has meticulously built a network with the elites over the years. He also had a network of enablers, as the public could learn recently when people who have worked with him - for instance that woman from the BBC who was programmme director back in the day - even posted on Twitter that at the BBC "we all knew". 

Not to take this thread off-topic and I will also not go any further into this as the police investigation is still ongoing but just to show that this case is somewhat bigger and very different from the one with Fernando now (and no, I am not defending him. I know nothing about what really happened there with him and KB. When I met him he was very kind, open and laid back. That's all I can say, all else is hearsay to me.)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Well, in the case of RB it is not nothing. It is not a new case, only to the majority of the public, but goes back years. The first investigation team started seven years ago and by 2019 there had been reports by over 200 persons and two groups of women (one in the UK, one in the US) were working on a documentary which was ready for release when the pandemic hit and everything was put on hold. It gave his aggressive legal team plenty of time to act again (threats and hush money as in the years before). Knowing about the investigation also gave him plenty of time to "change his life around" and build his defense (becoming a family father and going all spiritual).

Me and a friend who lived with him and who was a in a long-term relationship with him when he just had his big break in the US have both been contacted by the investigation teams over the years. She was the first woman who reported him which ended up in the papers and his lawyers sued and certain details had to be removed from the public reporting. Something to do with the laws around libel which are different and especially strict in the UK. 

The british public knew and also discussed that something wasn't right about him and that they wouldn't let their daughters only go near him but legally it's not that easy. He has money and is protected. His father in law is an OBE and he himself has meticulously built a network with the elites over the years. He also had a network of enablers, as the public could learn recently when people who have worked with him - for instance that woman from the BBC who was programmme director back in the day - even posted on Twitter that at the BBC "we all knew". 

Not to take this thread off-topic and I will also not go any further into this as the police investigation is still ongoing but just to show that this case is somewhat bigger and very different from the one with Fernando now (and no, I am not defending him. I know nothing about what really happened there with him and KB. When I met him he was very kind, open and laid back. That's all I can say, all else is hearsay to me.)

Is that right? I did not know that about Russell, and I guess we’ll see when something transpires. If he did something, it definitely needs to be investigated. But for now, this, too, is really hearsay. 
Anyway, as for Nando, it can definitely harm the band, so I hope they’ll figure it out. 

23 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Well, regardless, I think your obsession with this 'woman must be lying' angle is getting a bit weird now and you should probably take some time away from it all. For your own health as much as anything. It's starting to look very bizarre. 

Obsession?? :lol: :lol: Who's obsessed? You're the one beating the dead horse since years. So stop projecting.

• Wow 1

13 minutes ago, Avillart said:

I would say that's Andrei. It's his walk and his black Converse. Plus, the arm tattoos and the long hair.

Just now, gjezzen said:
14 minutes ago, Avillart said:

I would say that's Andrei. It's his walk and his black Converse. Plus, the arm tattoos and the long hair.

Okay 😊

18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This video is from a couple of months ago after the show in Biloxi.

Ah tough I was from F1 

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Like I said, playing dumb doesn't suit you... then again, maybe it does.

I think the users of this forum and especially this thread have perhaps made up their own mind about your intellectual prowess, so I don't feel the need to stoop to low level playground insults. 

Have a wonderful evening oh wise one. 

17 hours ago, jamillos said:

True, especially these days. Look at Louis CK or recently Russell Brand. Not everyone can afford such a public charade like Johnny Depp. These guys essentially did nothing (the RB case is still new, though, but I assume they're just trying to cancel him for his political views etc.), and yet there was a strong attempt to take them down. So it shouldn't be a problem in case of Merchnando, who most probably definitely did something, and a lot of it. Even though he's not famous. This is high profile sensitive shit these days, with a potential to shed a bad light on the band. And he needs to get what he deserves. 

The only coordinated campaign was to slander Amber Heard, which is why so many people fell for the pro-Depp narrative they pushed so heavily on social media. Louis CK exposing himself to women was "nothing"? Russell Brand being a horndog is the least surprising thing ever, you'd have to be indoctrinated into defending him because of his political views to even suggest otherwise. And it's proven by the completely opposite track you take with Fernando, whose allegations are just as credible as the names you mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

The only coordinated campaign was to slander Amber Heard, which is why so many people fell for the pro-Depp narrative they pushed so heavily on social media. Louis CK exposing himself to women was "nothing"? Russell Brand being a horndog is the least surprising thing ever, you'd have to be indoctrinated into defending him because of his political views to even suggest otherwise. And it's proven by the completely opposite track you take with Fernando, whose allegations are just as credible as the names you mentioned.

I didn't know that stuff about Russell, so I may be wrong there, but we'll see. Louis did everything with the women's consent, so yeah, compare that with rock stars and groupies... He just jerked off in front of them. Morally bad perhaps, legally ok. Amber turned out to be a manipulative crazy turd liar, afaik. Again, too soon to make any serious conclusions, but the Nando stuff looks worse, and don't get me wrong, I'm definitely all for men getting appropriate justice when proven guilty. I know the women are right in most cases. That is not to say some don't misuse this stuff, but I wouldn't believe it in this case, as it wouldn't make sense. It fits on that little prick.

Edited by jamillos

6 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

Amber was the abuser in that whole thing, all the evidence proved it 

As for the Fernando stuff, does she said she has evidence like texts of him doing all this stuff?

Edited by gnfnr2k
  • Like 3