Kat Benzova sues GNR/Fernando for copyright infringement and sexual harassment

• Stay.Of.Execution changed the title to Kat Benzova sues GNR/Fernando for copyright infringement and sexual harassment
2 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Do we need another thread? Can't we just rename the absence thread? Since this is why she's absent and there's already a tone of discussion going on in there

I think it's important wherever the discussion ends up on this site that the thread name includes the allegations in the subject. I don't think anyone wants to inadvertently underplay the seriousness of this for the sake of keeping the home page tidy and keeping the large thread alive. As we've all seen with how some of these news outlets work, they'll be crawling this site for a scoop or anything at all to report. Probably best to be as upfront as possible about what's being discussed on this forum and in these threads. 

That's my two cents at least. There are going to be a lot of "outside" eyes reading these threads over the next few days and weeks. 

1 minute ago, bumbleslash69 said:

I think it's important wherever the discussion ends up on this site that the thread name includes the allegations in the subject. I don't think anyone wants to inadvertently underplay the seriousness of this for the sake of keeping the home page tidy and keeping the large thread alive. As we've all seen with how some of these news outlets work, they'll be crawling this site for a scoop or anything at all to report. Probably best to be as upfront as possible about what's being discussed on this forum and in these threads. 

That's my two cents at least. There are going to be a lot of "outside" eyes reading these threads over the next few days and weeks. 

Wholeheartedly agree.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Do we need another thread? Can't we just rename the absence thread? Since this is why she's absent and there's already a tone of discussion going on in there

Because the OP has ruthlessly trashed Kat in the past (for her photo style) and maybe feels bad.