Kat Benzova sues GNR/Fernando for copyright infringement and sexual harassment

Fernando doesn’t look like a big dude, it’s a bummer Kat didn’t beat his cowardly ass into the ground after he tried to force himself on her. Kudos to her for being a professional in the presence of a man child.

This of course is assuming the allegations are true, which I believe them to be. 

Just now, Sweersa said:

Fernando doesn’t look like a big dude, it’s a bummer Kat didn’t beat his cowardly ass into the ground after he tried to force himself on her. Kudos to her for being a professional in the presence of a man child.

This of course is assuming the allegations are true, which I believe them to be. 

Didn’t I just read somewhere that he’s 5”2? That’s adorable!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

What a little fucking worm this cunt is.

I really hope the mainstream media get ahold of this so GnR are forced to fire TB to retain their “squeaky clean” image these days.

Rollingstone magazine is pretty mainstream. Sure other music sites and news sources will be picking it up

21 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Considering Duff is a pretty big believer in the Me Too Movement, would be nice to see a statement from him condemning Fernando for his actions. Put your money where your mouth is, Duff.

I'd wager that he keeps his mouth shut, publicly at least

5 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Something like this was bound to happen when they use a guy who doesn't have the credentials to manage a local bar band to manage their huge international rock band. This certainly puts Axl in a tough spot. 

If Kat has solid undeniable evidence I’d say it certainly puts Axl in a real tough spot considering TB have been mooching off him for the better part of 30 years

27 minutes ago, Rodela said:

Pretty sure he will speak up against the sexual abuse by Fernando and Beta

Duff and Slash are probably loving this, I’d imagine they both hate TB

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Something like this was bound to happen when they use a guy who doesn't have the credentials to manage a local bar band to manage their huge international rock band. This certainly puts Axl in a tough spot. 

Serves him right, if you ask me. They've become a fucking cult.

TB, TAKE CARE BY US, NOW WE BELIEVE EVEN MORE

• Haha 3

Why the fuck would they even call themselves Team Brazil? That’s an insult to their country, especially with this alleged behavior. Is it a nationalist pride thing? I can appreciate that, but if I had to come up with a name of a business I wouldn’t call it Team America (funny movie), Team Michigan, etc. Fucking clowns. 

• Like 1

I'm not buying the copyright infringement by Kat. I would be shocked if GNR didn't present documents to her regarding her photographs. I think that GNR is correct with that aspect. Regarding the sexual harassment, I think that needs further investigation.  I'm going to withhold further judgment on this until there are more facts. I don't think those facts nor evidence will be displayed for public consumption, though. In all likelihood, the suit by GNR and countersuit by Kat will be  settled privately.

For those that are saying this is the end of GNR just relax!!! That thinking is hyperbole. Most cases are settled out of court, which I think this will happen with this case.

• Like 1