Kat Benzova sues GNR/Fernando for copyright infringement and sexual harassment

16 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I live in a rural area (not a city) where I'm certain a majority of homes have firearms, and there's constant shooting but target shooting for sports and some hunting. I suppose it's cultural, in the city, it's another situation. (Crime is far more common there)

Haha I'm probably on whatever list that would be so I can Google it for you. :P My gun dealer even says that, as when I purchase exotic things (suppressors, short barreled rifles, machine guns, etc.) my government approval times are shockingly fast. He says I must be being watched because they approve my stuff too fast. Onetime my background check failed because it said I wasn't old enough to buy a gun, it was my 32nd birthday so it must have caused an error. Re-ran the check, and I was old enough lol

First time I've ever heard of a machine gun being described as 'exotic'. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

This is a civil case not a criminal case, so nothing so dramatic will happen. But you can dream on :lol:

Yea I know. But I would really love to see Fernando gone from the whole GNR picture. With this case or any other way. 

Him and Beta appearing everywhere including GNR's first music video after decades was so disgusting.

I'm just sick of associating GNR with these clowns. Personally it has ruined my imagination about the band.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 4

People here love to shit on Fernando/Team Brazil (speaking purely about band management here, nothing else), but just how involved in the important side of the business are they?

Guns N' Roses have been on Rod MacSween's roster for a long time, alongside other comparable 'legacy' acts (and Duff as a solo artist). I'd say he'd be more involved in meaningful decisions involving the band/business as a whole.

https://www.itb.co.uk/agent/rod-macsween

So what's the deal here? Who does what? How important are Team Brazil/Fernando etc?

Edited by DoMw94
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Nintari said:

What's really amazing to me is how someone can be a fan of Axl Rose and be such a woke, politically correct, soft little bitch. Seriously. It's beyond me.

If valuing the feelings and rights of women and not coming out with ignorant tosh about sexual assault and "not being able to enter the same room as a woman without asking for permission" makes you a "woke, politically correct, soft little bitch" then personally, I'm happy to be that. 

It's a lot more fun then being a sexist neandathal moron. Worth a try sometime. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Yea I know. But I would really love to see Fernando gone from the whole GNR picture. With this case or any other way. 

Him and Beta appearing everywhere including GNR's first music video after decades was so disgusting.

I'm just sick of associating GNR with these clowns. Personally it has ruined my imagination about the band.

Since the video featured members of the crew, family and entourage, they would be there, too.

It's easy to blame everything that's wrong with GN'R on Beta and Fernando, but do you really think there would be any major changes if they were gone? Communication with fans would probably be better with a different management and maybe the merch (which I don't care about) would be better, too. But that's about it. It wouldn't bring more releases or better mixed songs, and Axl wouldn't suddenly sound better or start doing interviews. In short, it wouldn't change the way Axl does things.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

I wouldnt be too harsh, they may have saved his life.

This, from what we know Beta and her family have been vital to Axl stabilising over the last 2 decades and especially around 2011 when they took over as management the difference in Axl became noticeable very quickly over the next 3 years. I don't understand the criticism and everything fans are unhappy about is blamed on them when it's Axl that has the final say. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Since the video featured members of the crew, family and entourage, they would be there, too.

It's easy to blame everything that's wrong with GN'R on Beta and Fernando, but do you really think there would be any major changes if they were gone? Communication with fans would probably be better with a different management and maybe the merch (which I don't care about) would be better, too. But that's about it. It wouldn't bring more releases or better mixed songs, and Axl wouldn't suddenly sound better or start doing interviews. In short, it wouldn't change the way Axl does things.

I know what you are talking about. Obviously TB don't have full control over GNR but we know that this family has been living with Axl for a long time and been around him almost everywhere right?

So one cannot rule out the influence Beta would have on Axl's way of thinking and motivation to do things in the music business as well.

But overal, I agree, Not much would change overnight by that. And anyway, it's a little bit too late for any change.

2 hours ago, DSTK said:

Wow, you want to put someone in jail who hasn't been found guilty 

No, that's why I said "I Hope". And I know I sound childish but like I said, one way or another, I would love to see that spoiled son of Beta get a spanking. That's all.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1