Kat Benzova sues GNR/Fernando for copyright infringement and sexual harassment

On 12/30/2023 at 8:06 PM, Nintari said:

What's really amazing to me is how someone can be a fan of Axl Rose and be such a woke, politically correct, soft little bitch. Seriously. It's beyond me.

Axl Rose himself is a woke bitch.

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, vloors said:

And theres a reason the US is crime ridden and full of shootings every day. Psst the guns havent helped you.

Wonderfully diverse cities ruled by the two parties aside, the gun violence isn't so bad (practically non-existent) in nice rural areas, where gun ownership is high. But in cities, yes, you hear shootings all the time, hence why I don't go there. It's a people problem, probably lack of father figures for a certain demographic, which is more than supported by official stats, like it or not.

They do help a lot of people every year, especially the police who have to deal with most of it. I live in an area where it's unlikely I'll need one for defense. I'm more of a collector anyways of weapons of war, every one I acquire is one less in the streets. Doing God's work. :P 

3 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Axl Rose himself is a woke bitch.

He more or less is an example of why we have an electoral college, based on his Jimmy Kimmel interview where he basically admitted to voting based on how his area swings. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, traddfolks said:

The Howard Stern thing is from some New Years Eve beauty pageant show he did. The winner was a stripper or something called Maggot Snatch. That's what they were calling her lol. I think she actually put maggots in her vagina to win. Howard Stern pay per view back in the early 90's. Someone should look Maggot Snatch let her know she's got a theme song now.

Interesting if it was in the early 90's. It would probably mean that at least the lyrics to Silkworms/Absurd go way back.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Interesting if it was in the early 90's. It would probably mean that at least the lyrics to Silkworms/Absurd go way back.

I'd love to hear a studio mix of Silkworms with vocals from the performances in the early '00s. I would imagine they were recorded, unless Axl was referring to the chorus of only the live performances. This version, with Buvkethead on lead, would probably be the best version of the song, especially if they dropped that long intro in that mix as well, which they probably did as it sounds like Bucket's killswitch. So, a 2003-2005 mix, give or take a year or so.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 6:20 AM, allwaystired said:

"Where I am, there is Axl" is a seriously creepy thing to say. 

It's actually more disturbing than creepy. To me, creepy is cult members smiling blankly. Disturbing is Beta implying she is omnipresent in Axl's life. 🥶

On 11/15/2023 at 10:28 AM, adamsapple said:

Might not hurt any sales, but as a fan I'm not really feeling some Karen spitting in my face for attending a Guns N' Roses concert.

I went to see Rammstein this summer. I was spit at, yelled at and called funny things by female protesters in front of the venue. Pissed me off. I didn't do anything to anyone. I just wanted to enjoy the concert.

GNR can be late and do all the drugs they want I don't care. But sexual harassment is not cool, not in these times and it never was any other time.

A Woman said she got double punched in the face at a Guns N'Roses Concert when two men on both sides of her were fighting with each other and were trying to punch each other, except they both punched her who was an innocent bystander just trying to enjoy the concert! 😱🥶

On 11/16/2023 at 8:28 AM, Avillart said:

Yes, it's "service" and "product". It's what many people don't understand, legally. I come from a family of lawyers and my sister who used to work in law as well is also a photographer and she'd always lecture me about this difference cause I used to do modeling and we often had debates over who has the rights to photos - the photographer or the (hired) person in the photos, and other questions.  

The intellectual property is a "product" but when you're employed as a photographer/artist/you name it they pay you for your "service". Of course they can also buy the product and there are lots of grey areas and that's why there will always be lawsuits over so-called copyright cases, especially if there's nothing in (professional) writing, and the right lawyer will always find their way around these grey areas to make sure their client gets money out of it.

I remember a magazine article about Women whose exes publicly published their nudes that were given during the relationship saying something like,"The Women are SUPPOSED to own the rights to the nudes they sent during the relationship, but since they willingly gave the nudes to their exes during the relationship, the nudes actually become the rights of their exes." Ouch . 🥶 The article pointed out that it's just not a good idea to send nudes in relationships in case the relationship ever turns bad or just plain ends. 💡

On 11/18/2023 at 10:11 PM, F*ck Fear said:

Difference is Axl disliked Steven Adler. Didn't Axl kick him in the balls the first time they met?

Fernando is basically family.

I'm not sure about Axl disliking Steven. Steven himself said that he had an overdose and when he woke up, Axl was at his bedside crying and was the only one there and said something like,"You had me scared Stevie. I thought you died!" That doesn't scream,"Dislike," to me. 💡

2 minutes ago, Karice said:

I'm not sure about Axl disliking Steven. Steven himself said that he had an overdose and when he woke up, Axl was at his bedside crying and was the only one there and said something like,"You had me scared Stevie. I thought you died!" That doesn't scream,"Dislike," to me. 💡

That was 30 years ago

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

That was 30 years ago

I was under the impression that the Poster was talking about Steven claiming that Axl disliked him while he was a Guns N'Roses Member. You have a solid point however. It's possible that Axl quickly stopped liking Steven after Steven got fired from Guns N'Roses for his excessive drug use and then sued Guns N'Roses. 💡

11 hours ago, Karice said:

A Woman said she got double punched in the face at a Guns N'Roses Concert when two men on both sides of her were fighting with each other and were trying to punch each other, except they both punched her who was an innocent bystander just trying to enjoy the concert! 😱🥶

Sounds like Christmas at my house. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Karice said:

You have an awful lot of “I read…” or “I heard..” etc. Don’t believe everything you read, anybody can say anything 👍🏼

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Karice said:

These things happen a lot. In Frankfurt this summer when Axl tossed the whistle into the crowd a fight over it broke out and two security guys jumped over the front rows into the audience to stop the fight. A woman from our group was in the midst of it all and she got hurt by the security and the fighting guys. 

At the Berlin show in 1992 a pregnant woman went into labour. There's always incidents but not only at GnR gigs.

1 hour ago, Avillart said:

These things happen a lot. In Frankfurt this summer when Axl tossed the whistle into the crowd a fight over it broke out and two security guys jumped over the front rows into the audience to stop the fight. A woman from our group was in the midst of it all and she got hurt by the security and the fighting guys. 

At the Berlin show in 1992 a pregnant woman went into labour. There's always incidents but not only at GnR gigs.

Thank you for backing up my quote. 💡 I truly believe the woman who said she got double punched when she was an innocent bystander. Axl has called out guys for fighting at Guns N'Roses shows. I Iwonder if she could have just moved when it got clear that these guys were most likely cussing each other out and would most likely get physically violent very quickly. 💡 Guns N'Roses shows don't have assigned seating, right? 💡

Edited by Karice

1 hour ago, Karice said:

Thank you for backing up my quote. 💡 I truly believe the woman who said she got double punched when she was an innocent bystander. Axl has called out guys for fighting at Guns N'Roses shows. I Iwonder if she could have just moved when it got clear that these guys were most likely cussing each other out and would most likely get physically violent very quickly. 💡 Guns N'Roses shows don't have assigned seating, right? 💡

You know fights happen at gigs all the time right? It's really not an uncommon or remarkable thing to happen. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Karice said:

Well, what I said was not so much to back up your quote but to point out that these incidents are perfectly normal at all kinds of rock concerts, not just GnR's. For many people it's part of the fun and the whole experience. That's why you have different areas at the venues, from (safe) assigned seats on the gallery etc. to the mosh pit - which is not for you if you "just want to enjoy the show". That's why our parents back in the day didn't want us to go to these concerts. Cause you knew these things are happening at rock shows. The people today who act like they've never heard of this and act surprised when they get involved in "a little action" or (allegedly) get hit by a microphone are beyond me. It's like nobody has agency over their own decisions anymore. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, 中国民主 said:

Yeah, let's derail another fucking thread with endless bullshit discussions. Great job.

Feel free to put all the threads back on the rails! 

There's pretty much fuck all going on, so all the threads are just people rambling now. 

• Like 1