Rare Axl pics Stephen and Sharon Bailey

My God even when Axl was a 5 year old you could see the tension in Axl's Stepfather Stephen's face.  Axl looks HAPPY 😁  but Stephen looks uncomfortable, unhappy and confused like,"WHY is this random kid I don't know hugging me? Get this random kid I don't know away from me!" 🥶Axl looks like he's hugging his FATHER😁, Stephen looks like Axl is a complete Stranger to him. What a disturbing picture on Stephen's side. 🥶

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • ABSUЯD 1

13 hours ago, Dexterscollar said:

axls-stepfather-in-appetite-for-destructAxl and his step dad Stephen L Bailey 1967

axls-stepfather-in-appetite-for-destructStephen and Sharon Bailey (mom) with the BMW Axl gifted

I don't understand, accord Axl his stepfather abused of him, then Axl gifted he BMW. At least is weird.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I don't understand, accord Axl his stepfather abused of him, then Axl gifted he BMW. At least is weird.

In that picture with the BMW it's Axl's mom with Axl's brother. The stepfather is just on the picture above.

Edit: Probably it's his stepfather, but the car is just a gift for his mother?

Edited by Free Bird
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

In that picture with the BMW it's Axl's mom with Axl's brother. The stepfather is just on the picture above.

Yes right, i saw the picture above in Women's thread about his stepfather, just not realized it another pic was Axl brother. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

I guess we cannot really understand an abusive victim's behavior as long as we haven't experienced it ourselves. And beside that, each case is different than the other. Judging by a picture is the easiest thing we can do.

Of course, this is just my opinion, nothing personal about your comment.

I not judge the Axl pic with his stephfather. I just confused his brother picture with Axl stepfather, it was the reason to me was weird Axl gifted this car. But  FreeBird cleared the questio.

1 hour ago, Avillart said:

I get it, for I've done the same half my life, all the way up into adulthood. Us abused children are (ironically) the ones who keep trying and trying to repair the family. It's a coping mechanism and there are many factors to it. One is securing your survival. You learn early on that when you adjust yourself to the wishes of your parents (they're the ones that feed and clothe you after all) you will get less abuse and more affection (at least in your child mind). You shapeshift into the perfect version of the child your parents want. You become a people pleaser. Axl has always been very generous, and not just because he has the monetary means to. It's an attempt to buy people's love, to put it simple. It's way more complex though. 

Another factor is that we're always the peacemakers, the ones who always reach out our hand again and give them the chance to make their wrongs right. To show them we're here and willing to forgive - if they wish to clear their debt, so to speak. Cause sometimes abusive parents, as they grow older, realize they don't want to die with the burden of the guilt of having done this to their children. Many seek forgiveness. Axl has even talked about this - that he's been the one to always go back and reach out again and offer forgiveness. 

And yet another factor is that the child in you believes that when you make your parents proud (by buying them a house or a car or inviting them into your successful life) they will finally respect you. Like "When they see how the whole world loves me they will love me too". That's why many abused/neglected children seek the spotlight. Even if they're terrified of being on a stage, it's the only way to finally be seen and (in their mind) adored. You hope that by achieving great things you will finally get the nurturing and love you never got as a child. Axl has said how he always kept inviting his family to his shows and they never came out. It's a sad cycle and many former abused children try their entire life to win this game. 

Sorry if this was too long. But it really is very complex and  surely not easy to understand.

Very insightful (and true) 🌹

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

It's his stepfather. And according to the person who originally shared the pictures on Reddit, the car was a gift from Axl to his parents.

It's not so weird if you think about it, because relationships are complicated. Axl said that up to a point he tried to make things work with his parents and be "accepted" by his stepfather.

I not are in the Axl skin, but my opinion is i would forgive physical abuse but never sexual abuse. Sexual abuse an little kid is in my opinion unforgivable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, D4NNY said:

Think you may be looking in to it too much.. we all know their history wasn’t always pleasant but to me that looks like a pleasant moment that’s been captured and it’s nice to see a young Axl looking happy. Not everything has a hidden message Karice 😅

Yes, Axl look happy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I not are in the Axl skin, but my opinion is i would forgive physical abuse but never sexual abuse. Sexual abuse an little kid is in my opinion unforgivable.

Sexual abuse isn't confirmed if I'm informed correctly. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

It's his stepfather. And according to the person who originally shared the pictures on Reddit, the car was a gift from Axl to his parents.

It's not so weird if you think about it, because relationships are complicated. Axl said that up to a point he tried to make things work with his parents and be "accepted" by his stepfather.

Oh! Then i was right these pic was Axl stepfather and no Axl brother.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

Oh! Then i was right these pic was Axl stepfather and no Axl brother.

I believe his brother you’re on about is Stuart and he had really long red hair similar to Axls so he definitely doesn’t match the dude in that picture with the car, so I’m assuming that is Stephen. 

This is Stuart

image.jpeg.b68688d982c2711a3440dc71c5d3adc7.jpeg

image.jpeg.cf09f36d29d0dfedbcf74a6f51160b8c.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Free Bird said:

Sexual abuse isn't confirmed if I'm informed correctly. 

Yes, many account about it subjet. Maybe "just" was physical abuse. It would be more understandable.

2 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

I believe his brother you’re on about is Stuart and he had really long red hair similar to Axls so he definitely doesn’t match the dude in that picture with the car, so I’m assuming that is Stephen. 

This is Stuart

image.jpeg.b68688d982c2711a3440dc71c5d3adc7.jpeg

image.jpeg.cf09f36d29d0dfedbcf74a6f51160b8c.jpeg

Yes see above the @Dexterscollar post, and this pic is definitely Axl's stepfather.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Yes see above the @Dexterscollar post, and this pic is definitely Axl's stepfather.

It's all (and the link to the Reddit comments) in the Women's Thread post.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ratam said:

This may be before Axl did all of that past regression therapy, at this point he may not have remembered a lot of childhood stuff.  

• Like 1