Things about Guns N'Roses that you found out recently? 💡🤔😀

On 1/28/2024 at 3:21 PM, ©GnrPersia said:

Axl Rose performed Estranged with Mickey vocals a meter or less away from James Hetfield at the Powertrip festival in 2023.

Screenshot_2024-01-29-00-21-20-53_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Axl looks OLD and miserable in that picture. 😫

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

SCOM intro wasn’t a warm-up exercise

But other than it not being "a warm-up exercise", the rest is pretty much the same - i.e. Slash coming up with the riff while messing around, then Izzy adding chords and Axl following up on that. And if they weren't around, Slash wouldn't have presented the riff to the band. I wonder what was originaly said in that Slash's book (don't remember) and whether and why it differs from what he told Trunk way later. 

13 minutes ago, jamillos said:

But other than it not being "a warm-up exercise", the rest is pretty much the same - i.e. Slash coming up with the riff while messing around, then Izzy adding chords and Axl following up on that. And if they weren't around, Slash wouldn't have presented the riff to the band. I wonder what was originaly said in that Slash's book (don't remember) and whether and why it differs from what he told Trunk way later. 

And they got inspired by Jennifer Rush.

4 hours ago, drlaban said:

Listen to 25 lovers. 

Same 3 chords for the verses.. I wouldn’t say they were inspired. Izzy just added the chords over Slashs’ riff/noodling. But hey, we weren’t there so who really knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

Yesterday i read an interesting Louder article about Axl appearance in the Eddie Trunk shows. And specially learned that Sebastian Bach don't meet to Axl from 13 years. It is enough surprising to me.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2024 at 1:46 AM, Ratam said:

Yesterday i read an interesting Louder article about Axl appearance in the Eddie Trunk shows. And specially learned that Sebastian Bach don't meet to Axl from 13 years. It is enough surprising to me.

Didn't Bach have a guest spot in one of the 2016 Vegas shows?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeadHorseinaComa said:

Didn't Bach have a guest spot in one of the 2016 Vegas shows?

I refered that accord it Louder article Bach said  in the 2006 of Eddie Trunk Radio Show he "was nervous heard to Axl on the phone because he and Axl don't meet from 13 years ago". It was in 2006, it mean he don't meet Axl from 1993. Is weird you not meet someone you consider you friend for 13 years.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ratam said:

I refered that accord it Louder article Bach said  in the 2006 of Eddie Trunk Radio Show he "was nervous heard to Axl on the phone because he and Axl don't meet from 13 years ago". It was in 2006, it mean he don't meet Axl from 1993. Is weird you not meet someone you consider you friend for 13 years.

Axl is a little odd in that way, he's done a few people like that. I've wondered if he something like "time blindness" and time just passes and feels differently to him than it does for most people 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BluegrassBlues said:

Axl is a little odd in that way, he's done a few people like that. I've wondered if he something like "time blindness" and time just passes and feels differently to him than it does for most people 

I guess these years was an dark periode in Axl life too. 

• Like 1