Bands/Solo Acts that you'd like to see Guns N'Roses/Axl collaborate with? 😀

I'd like to see Guns N'Roses/Axl collaborate with Poison. 😀 I'd love for Axl and Bret Michaels to sing Every Rose Has Its Thorn. 😀 I think it would be a phenomenal match up. 😀

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Karice said:

Hmm, maybe Izzy and Steven can collaborate with Guns N'Roses/Axl again soon! 😀

Yes definitely "soon", the worst word of all time to describe a timeframe - which is in turn why you are 100% spot on and accurate with that statement. Nicely done

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

14 hours ago, Karice said:

I'd like to see Guns N'Roses/Axl collaborate with Poison. 😀 I'd love for Axl and Bret Michaels to sing Every Rose Has Its Thorn. 😀 I think it would be a phenomenal match up. 😀

- A country collaboration would be nice. Preferably with Ryan Bingham or Whiskey Myers.

- Sharing stage with David Gilmour for either Money or Comfortably Numb would be an amazing idea.

- Ozzy and Axl on a Black Sabbath song.

13 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

Perhaps block her then, so you don't have to read her threads.

Do you do this shit in real life? I mean if you find a woman with autism do you constantly make passive aggressive comments to them? It's every thread at this point.

So we good to repeat threads from a few months back?

Don't be daft

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

So we good to repeat threads from a few months back?

Don't be daft

Is that a response to my post? or just a random question. Perhaps you guys like gaslighting people with issues, i don't know that's up to you i guess. Maybe you do it in real life too.

daft cunts. Nobody respects guys who mock people with those conditions, but perhaps your into that, each too there own I guess.

I will say this... Mods clearly have no issue with it, so they won't have an issue when people do it back to those that do it will they? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rindmelon said:

Is that a response to my post? or just a random question. Perhaps you guys like gaslighting people with issues, i don't know that's up to you i guess. Maybe you do it in real life too.

daft cunts. Nobody respects guys who mock people with those conditions, but perhaps your into that, each too there own I guess.

I will say this... Mods clearly have no issue with it, so they won't have an issue when people do it back to those that do it will they? 

Who's gaslighting? What aren't you understanding about what I said? Who's mocking? 

Let's not repeat the same threads.

I want Slash to write and record a song with Steven Tyler. As for Axl i only want him to make music for GN'R or going for a piano solo record. He's done acdc which exceeded all expectations one could have about such a collaboration 

5 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

- A country collaboration would be nice. Preferably with Ryan Bingham or Whiskey Myers.

- Sharing stage with David Gilmour for either Money or Comfortably Numb would be an amazing idea.

- Ozzy and Axl on a Black Sabbath song.

I sign for Ozzy and Axl.

I personally don't see the point to have a collaboration with an ex GNR member,
neither with someone who has the same style of voice, or someone he already sing with.

to be artistically interesting and exciting it should be someone unexpected and original,
like maybe Björk.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

I want Slash to write and record a song with Steven Tyler. As for Axl i only want him to make music for GN'R or going for a piano solo record. He's done acdc which exceeded all expectations one could have about such a collaboration 

Well, that basically happened a few weeks ago :P

39 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

Kind of haha but you get what i mean

Hopefully this record leads to some more cool collaborations. This first one was amazing and Steven Tyler was a big part of it. A song with him as vocalist would be even cooler, though.

7 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Hopefully this record leads to some more cool collaborations. This first one was amazing and Steven Tyler was a big part of it. A song with him as vocalist would be even cooler, though.

Hopefully they did another song with Steven on vocals while he was in the studio? It's possible. 

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

Hopefully they did another song with Steven on vocals while he was in the studio? It's possible. 

After all there has to be a reason why he went to the studio in the first place, right?

edit: maybe there will be some kind of bonus disc in a potential deluxe edition with songs and singers who didn’t make the final cut.

Edited by Free Bird

6 hours ago, Free Bird said:

After all there has to be a reason why he went to the studio in the first place, right?

edit: maybe there will be some kind of bonus disc in a potential deluxe edition with songs and singers who didn’t make the final cut.

Yeah, that's what I hope for. Steven was great on Honkin on Bobo, it's right up his alley and he loves Slash :)

• Like 1