Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Guest Broskirose
Axl Rose‏@axlrose

1.) It's good 2 b bk!! Wanna thank the fans, band n' crew, the openers n' local crews 4 the great times in Europe n' Moscow!! C U in Vegas!!

Axl Rose‏@axlrose

1.) It's good 2 b bk!! Wanna thank the fans, band n' crew, the openers n' local crews 4 the great times in Europe n' Moscow!! C U in Vegas!!

2.) ???????

Dexter and Djon liked this update.

Remembering the gossip about they having seen Axl and Beta in New York at office´s Gaffen ....My guess Axl said with tweet"I haven't been in New York with Beta for these last weeks". No new CD, no nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way we can not get Fernando's horoscope on the forum news feed?

It's a difficult one big man - I'm inclined to agree with you but when GNR are touring, Fernando's tweets are really cool and relative - admittedly, when they're not, they're a little.......yea.

They stay for now based on the above but I'm happy to review our Graeme :thumbsup:

i actually think fernando's horoscope tweets could be pretty relevant. regardless of whether or not you believe in astrology, axl's current management really, really, really does. so if you want to have any insight into what management's thinking about, reading their re-tweeted horoscopes could be a good start.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

HUH?^^^What are you trying to say?

Are you saying that Aerosmith doesn't have no point, vision, passion for music or any particular cause?

If not then sorry.....but

Aerosmith does have passion,they tried growing and branching out with a different style to their music......ahem,like some other band.And it didn't go over so well with their fans.Didn't sell as much,people(fans)bitched and moaned about the music,etc.I know,cause when Just Push Play and in between stuff that was released,it was like a Civil War over on AeroForceOne Fanclub.....I used to be a member,was one for about 15 yrs.It got so damn ridiculous I dropped my membership,just wasn't worth it anymore.But that's beside the point.

Point is,they tried to be different and try new things.Nobody was happy,even some of the guys in the band.With Music From Another Dimension they went back to the roots and it seems to be going over well with the fans,public and the band.Sometimes you don't have to have a BIG dramatic change for things to work!!!!!!!!

Edited by SweetRose

‏@tommy_stinson

- Tommy donated 1 of his GNR basses for auction to help his local radio station @wgxc. Go here for more and bid! http://wgxc.org/events/6264 -Mgmt

- Fall '12 update - New music, shows, helping kids in Haiti, producing bands, and more! http://www.tommystinson.com -Mgmt

@bumblefoot

- Sat night I'm jamming at a fundraising show for Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation @theMMRF at Dudley's (New Rochelle, NY) Come hang :)

- http://www.bravewords.com/news/190714 @GunsNRoses guitarist @Bumblefoot To Join @PointOfViewband On Stage In #Dubai @HardRockCafeDxb

@DjASHBA

- Today is the Scariest Day of the rest of our lives!!! See you at the grand opening tonight @goretorium!

Edited by Silent Jay