Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

29 minutes ago, emybdc said:

http://gunsnroses.forochile.org/t158-chris-pitman-y-si-renuncie-a-la-banda

new_pi10.jpg

Pitman saying he ~left~ GnR cause he didn't want to be part of a band that "wanted to repeat that 30 year old music over and over"

Says the guy who has been playing songs for over a decade, that he had nothing to do with? What a fucking piece of shit that guy is. Disgusting human being

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yup, same here and I understand your pain.

It will take some time for us old fans to get used to yet another GN'R era. In the 90's we were the center of their attention, they were the hottest new thing, there was no Internet around and while there may have been a lot of posers and celebrities around them, we couldn't see them so it kinda hurt less.

Well i am not an old GN'R fan, i mean i was born in the year they played their last UYI show but anyway i am a fan for years you know? Guns became a very important thing in my life and it helped me through a lot and it helped me to form who i am partially 

2 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

Well i am not an old GN'R fan, i mean i was born in the year they played their last UYI show but anyway i am a fan for years you know? Guns became a very important thing in my life and it helped me through a lot and it helped me to form who i am partially 

In that case, your experience may be a bit similar to what we went through in the "wilderness years", a period of silence and low profile until now. It's very shocking either way.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

In that case, your experience may be a bit similar to what we went through in the "wilderness years", a period of silence and low profile until now. It's very shocking either way.

haha maybe but i would love for GN'R to become the biggest band on the world for one last time you know? and maybe win a grammy top the charts for 3 weeks with their new album or with just a new song really would be awesome!!! if Sabbath can win a grammy in 2013 sure GN'R can now! And yes that attracts fans and stuff but then they attract fans because they like what they hear and discover something they didn't know before maybe.. and that is different than what i mentioned before

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Chris Pitman is not in Guns N' Roses and is a cunt who disrespects the band. Can we fucking PLEASE stop talking about him and at least remove him from the site's banner? FML haha

pitman is gnr

cd beats afd

J/K totally agree

Edited by AslatIE
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Here is a brilliant solo performance of Chris playing bass to the studio recording of Jungle

OH SHIT! :rofl-lol:

Edit: 5 min later, and I still can't stop laughing....I feel sorry for myself

Edited by nn18

2 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

haha maybe but i would love for GN'R to become the biggest band on the world for one last time you know? and maybe win a grammy top the charts for 3 weeks with their new album or with just a new song really would be awesome!!! if Sabbath can win a grammy in 2013 sure GN'R can now! And yes that attracts fans and stuff but then they attract fans because they like what they hear and discover something they didn't know before maybe.. and that is different than what i mentioned before

Yes, I know. I wish too but I see it kind of difficult right now. With no new album and no plans (that we know of) of this lineup staying together after the tour, I dont know how that could happen. Maybe there is a plan to continue and this is setting ground for that but it couldnt pass much time from the last show they do and the release of the new album or else all the hype will blow again (like it happened with the 2006 shows and CD being released in 2008).

Most reviews slam Axl because of his voice, looks, weight, broken foot and the lack of interaction with Slash. In this culture of image, fat-shaming, age-shaming, not sure how they are going to survive, specially when rock music is not mainstream at this point. :shrugs:

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I think I can confidently speak for every user on this forum along with every member of our staff when I say the following:

Lolpitman 

Guys why won't you increase the amount of likes per day to like 15 or even 20. Great times for the band and the fans, and great posts everywhere. I want to like them all :P

Edited by Epson
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Asia said:

Pitman didn't want to play with the band which is why he boasted all over social media that he's going on tour until TB told him to shut up and threw him out of the band. Yeah, out of lols :rofl-lol:

Totally forgot about his social media posts about Coachella until you mentioned it. Good call, what an ass. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Epson said:

Guys why won't you increase the amount of likes per day to like 15 or even 20. Great times for the band and the fans, and great posts everywhere. I want to like them all :P

Get the membership!! then you can throw them around like it's christmas!!;)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Here is a brilliant solo performance of Chris playing bass to the studio recording of Jungle

Wooohohooow!

That's... WOW!

I kinda regret missing all these priceless moments. I absolutely ignored NewGN'R, so I didn't know about these gems.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes, I know. I wish too but I see it kind of difficult right now. With no new album and no plans (that we know of) of this lineup staying together after the tour, I dont know how that could happen. Maybe there is a plan to continue and this is setting ground for that but it couldnt pass much time from the last show they do and the release of the new album or else all the hype will blow again (like it happened with the 2006 shows and CD being released in 2008).

Most reviews slam Axl because of his voice, looks, weight, broken foot and the lack of interaction with Slash. In this culture of image, fat-shaming, age-shaming, not sure how they are going to survive, specially when rock music is not mainstream at this point. :shrugs:

well, UYI took some time too right? and it still did hit big time, they were on the road for a year or something when it came out 4 years after appetite, and i think Guns if they do it right will be touring for atleast a year or one and a half so they won't easily be forgotten plus the interviews they still have to give at some point, music magazines reporting about it MTV and VH1 reporting about them will remain attention and relevance for the band. I think they can pull it off! Sabbath brought 13 kind of in the same situation if i am correct they just reunited to tour and released a new album well then they toured to promote it but anyway we will see what happens. maybe after the summer dates in the USA they will have a no tour gap of a few months and might release something in that time? word will be out about it at some point! the band can't stay silent all the time right?

38 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I think I can confidently speak for every user on this forum along with every member of our staff when I say the following:

Lolpitman 

Have some respect! Dude played sub-bass on Madagascar!!! :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

well, UYI took some time too right? and it still did hit big time, they were on the road for a year or something when it came out 4 years after appetite, and i think Guns if they do it right will be touring for atleast a year or one and a half so they won't easily be forgotten plus the interviews they still have to give at some point, music magazines reporting about it MTV and VH1 reporting about them will remain attention and relevance for the band. I think they can pull it off! Sabbath brought 13 kind of in the same situation if i am correct they just reunited to tour and released a new album well then they toured to promote it but anyway we will see what happens. maybe after the summer dates in the USA they will have a no tour gap of a few months and might release something in that time? word will be out about it at some point! the band can't stay silent all the time right?

No UYI didn't take any time...people were lined up at midnight to buy it.  They debuted at 1 and 2 on the billboard charts (with UYI 2 being on top).

they were on the road for less than a year bc the tour was booked with an expected release date in June that got pushed back to September at the last minute.

Edited by tsinindy