Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

What I meant, is that the Band was posting 1 video a day in the run up to Japan, but since Fortus' video 2 days ago.. nadda

It has been every other day with Dizzy, Frank and 4tus so probably Melissa's will get released in a couple of hours! ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

It has been every other day with Dizzy, Frank and 4tus so probably Melissa's will get released in a couple of hours! ;) 

I wonder if Melissa will be the end of them or if we'll actually see the big three.

• Like 1

Just now, AslatIE said:

I nearly fell on the floor laughing my ass off watching this, no offense, Melissa! :lol:

''The shows are lit, dope, rad'' :lol: 

Yeah it was almost ironic how many times she used these words...

Lit, dope or rad was dropped a total of 4 times in 15 seconds at one point. :lol:

Just now, AslatIE said:

Isn't she in her 30's? :lol:

I believe someone stalked up her high school and she apparently graduated in like '02 or something so yeah, somewhere in that ballpark :smiley-confused2:

Edited by youngswedishvinyl

10 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I literally couldnt give a shit about Melissa. Shes harmless at least... Doesnt seem to add much. 

I agree for the most part! Although I do like her backup vocals on some songs, reminds me of Tracy and Roberta.

I know she may seem a bit out of place to some people but I do like her and it isn't just solely because of her looks. She does bring a whole new dynamic to the band and I can mega relate to her in ways because of the different types of music I was and still am into which is similar to what she was saying in the video. I do remember Axl as well proclaiming he was into Hip Hop so yeah this ain't nothing new and diversity is always a good thing as long as the person in the band can fulfil their role which she does do so all is good with me :thumbsup:

• Like 1