Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

33 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I don't think Axl's post was anything more than him stating his frustration and opinions on Trump. We all post our opinions on here everyday about all kinds of things. Everyone, even Axl, has the right to state their opinions, his just get larger public attention because of who he is. A lot of people in Hollywood are anti-Trump, you see celebrities everyday on TV making comments against Trump. I really do not believe he is doing it to impress anyone, he's just saying what he feels. What is sad is that no matter what he does, there is always someone jumping his shit about it. And that's my opinion on the subject, not trying to start an argument. :shocked:

Well neither am I but he's posted his opinion several times over and over like the rest of Hollywood shoving their anti trump opinions down our throats. I respect his opinion but after a while it's just nonsensical whining. That's the real sad part here, and unfortunately we can't move on to other things he needs to focus on like fixing the issue with Izzy or writing new music.. so yeah. Still not a good look for Axl 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Well neither am I but he's posted his opinion several times over and over like the rest of Hollywood shoving their anti trump opinions down our throats. I respect his opinion but after a while it's just nonsensical whining. That's the real sad part here, and unfortunately we can't move on to other things he needs to focus on like fixing the issue with Izzy or writing new music.. so yeah. Still not a good look for Axl 

I just looked and can only find 3 or 4 posts from Axl regarding Trump. Most of the anti-Trump stuff comes from Del or Richard. Honestly, he doesn't tweet that much at all. But as I said we are all entitled to our opinions. :shrugs:

22 minutes ago, Padme said:

Does he say something important? Otherwise I won't bother to watch it

No....it's a minute of him sitting on the couch saying "hey, I take a shot of jäger and then we go out and play this great rock show."

its not an interview and it completely lacks substance.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

No....it's a minute of him sitting on the couch saying "hey, I take a shot of jäger and then we go out and play this great rock show."

its not an interview and it completely lacks substance.

Thanks, I figured it would be some bullshit like that

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

They're gonna skip Slash. Mark my words

Nah. If there's one for Axl & Duff, there'll be one for Slash. I'm certain all of them will be the same as Dizzy's though. A lot of "It's great to be back. This is a great lineup. It's been fun. The crowds have been great" etc etc 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Nah. If there's one for Axl & Duff, there'll be one for Slash. I'm certain all of them will be the same as Dizzy's though. A lot of "It's great to be back. This is a great lineup. It's been fun. The crowds have been great" etc etc 

Exactly this :lol: 

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Right now I'm betting this is an attempt to promote Dizzy/Melissa/Fortus/Frank to the fans and that those are the people we'll get these videos with. I wouldn't count on getting one with even Axl or Duff, but let's wait and see, because I hope to be wrong but it wouldn't surprise me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

As much as I love dizzy he really is a boob :lol:

I've always thought he was a boob too. Dating back to those "Making the Fucking Videos".. No problem with him in the band though.  Dizzy > Fortus/Frank and Hologram.. 

47 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Hopefully they're working backwards in order of importance all the way up to Melissa!

lol

• Like 1