SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Well I read somewhere on this forum that Slash won't give any interviews till the tour's over. Can you confirm this, Slash2baz or is it just some crazy guys on the forum spreading rumors?

I wouldn't blame him if this is true. I'm sure every interview will go, "So I read in the news that you and Axl are talking again, anything regarding a GNR reunion?" and then Slash will go, "Never say never, but I'm just too busy with making films and making/touring albums with Myles and the Conspirators. Who knows?" or something ambiguous that gets everyone talking and it really actually leads to nothing of importance.

Edited by Anguyen92

Fuck, listen to Slash's Tone here, vs. Current day. Damn, his tone was SO much better then... Now is sounds very mid heavy, no clarity, less compression too as if the notes are fighting to be heard.. His wah tone is a fucking debacle live right now. How could his tone be better so long ago in this day of technology, etc. Tone is perfect from the UYI live era.. Also, for all the Chops Slash now has, he sounds pretty darn sloppy in the performance from the other night.... In comparison to this 1992 clip when he was supposedly always drinking...

Edited by smoking guns

Fuck, listen to Slash's Tone here, vs. Current day. Damn, his tone was SO much better then... Now is sounds very mid heavy, no clarity, less compression too as if the notes are fighting to be heard.. His wah tone is a fucking debacle live right now. How could his tone be better so long ago in this day of technology, etc. Tone is perfect from the UYI live era.. Also, for all the Chops Slash now has, he sounds pretty darn sloppy in the performance from the other night.... In comparison to this 1992 clip when he was supposedly always drinking...

Slash doesn't watch any of his past shows. He should! Still got along way to go to have shitty tone like Bumble but :lol:

Yes. His current tone gets better in songs like Anastasia or Beggars and Hangers-On.

I wouldn't get too excited about Serial Killer. Not only the shit guitar tone is present, but they probably performed the boring fast version.

Anybody know if meet n greets are being done for these shows? Going to gr show in michigan.

As far as i know there's no Meet & Greet for this leg.

Yesterday in Cleveland, they switched "Serial Killer" by "30 years to life" ;)

Good switch, IMO. Have loved 30 Years to Life since the pre-Aerosmith New Hampshire show last year.