SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

I'm guessing spring for Con lll, with a tour in 2016. When that's over, perhaps Slash will do... other things.

by the looks of it, Slash won't be touring with myles and the gang in 2016, Myles will be touring with AB and as there are very low chances of them releasing an album by late 2016, then it means no touring at all.

Slash will indeed tour......but it will be another band......

But Slash records albums so he can play live no? and I'm quite certain Con lll will be released in 2016. So I don't know. A tour with "another band" can happen in 2017.

I think first priority is Con lll and supporting it with a tour but as I've said, only a guess.

Slash2Baz said no album to be released in 2016, only to be recorded in spring. He is the closest person to Slash over here apart from Marc.

I think you're right. So recording it in spring 2016, releasing it what? a few months after that, then touring in support of it. This can all happen in 2016, leaving Slash free to do other things in 2017? just speculation here.

haven't you read the last couple of pages?

myles will be touring with AB so it's impossible for the band to tour without him...

it's pointless

• Like 1

What an awesome concert last friday in Prague! I was watching in 4th row in very center and could see and hear everything perfectly = was blown away.

Highlight has to be that awesome version of Rocket Queen!

I was also very happy to hear Halo and Bad Rain being played.

Feel like makin love is perfect intro for Slither.

video that I filmed

• Like 4

Brett Buchanan, by whatever you name you post here, please don't make clickbait pages, nothing has been "officially" confirmed, Slash2Baz is a bridge between the fans and Slash and he is doing a great job.

We don't want his relation with Slash and the people in his management to go bad. What Slash2Baz and Gibbo have done for the community, I really look up to them and if a chance then would love to meet them at a show one day.

Hey Slash2baz,

obviously you know something more about those plans and also it's obvious that you can't tell.

But mabey you can tell us your opinion. Do you like the new plans? Or would you rather have the new album and the tour in 2016?

How is the possibility Slash will release the new album without touring it?

Edited by Free Bird

Slash said in a Polish radio recently that they will go to the studio this spring and album will be released in late summer / early autumn 2016.

Hello everyone.

doesn't seem possible and better not happen..... Alter Bridge is recording first and will likely be releasing around September. there is no way SMK&C should be releasing so close to AB's album. especially if they're not touring at all in 2016 as Slash2Baz is saying Slash himself said. releasing 4-6 months minimum before touring just makes no sense what so ever.

Hey Slash2baz,

obviously you know something more about those plans and also it's obvious that you can't tell.

But mabey you can tell us your opinion. Do you like the new plans? Or would you rather have the new album and the tour in 2016?

Right after JUST saying you get that he can't divulge information, you essentially ask him to do just that in the next sentence (although I get trying to be stealthy with it and I applaud the method).

But in the end, Slash2Baz has been nothing but extremely generous to us. If he can't say something, he can't say something. Can't really fault him for that and we shouldn't be trying to gauge him for info even if we're trying to cover it up by asking him his "opinion". He has told us all he can. Anything you were asking him to answer would be just as obvious as telling a tour was or wasn't on.

• Like 1

My guess is because its one of the longer songs, and at least to Myles, the lyrics deal with a pretty weighty subject it just didn't come up in the conversation that often. Total shot in the dark, but I see it as one of those "epic" sort of songs that they all have to be feeling, or at least Myles does, to really do it justice. Maybe it just didn't go over that well. No idea, but those would be my guesses.

I'm more interested in what will become staples for future tours. I thought the best song choices were obvious, but they weren't played every night. 30 Years To Life and stuff like that was definitely an every nighter to me, and a standby for future tours, but it took many extended breaks.

• Like 1

Hey Slash2baz,

Right after JUST saying you get that he can't divulge information, you essentially ask him to do just that in the next sentence (although I get trying to be stealthy with it and I applaud the method).

But in the end, Slash2Baz has been nothing but extremely generous to us. If he can't say something, he can't say something. Can't really fault him for that and we shouldn't be trying to gauge him for info even if we're trying to cover it up by asking him his "opinion". He has told us all he can. Anything you were asking him to answer would be just as obvious as telling a tour was or wasn't on.

I pretty well appreciate what Slash2baz is doing for us. And when I say I would like to know his opinion, I mean it that way.

You got to know I'm very pessimistic when it comes to the reunion. Not because I don't want it to happen (in the right way) but because it's not that obvious that it will happen, IMO.

So to me it's interesting to know if the new year will be a boring or a exciting year as a Slash fan, regardless of a reunion.

I just don't think it's a big deal to say "yeah I like the new plans" or "no I don't". But then again... you might be right. Most likely people would turn his answer into anything they wanna hear, so... sometimes is better to just don't say anything. We could be happy to have a guy like Slash2baz who feeds us with insider informations when he can.

We have a writing session in early December [...]. SMKC is about halfway through writing the new album and the material is sounding better than ever. That’s a big statement considering how much I love Apocalyptic Love AND World On Fire but I really believe that SMKC III is going to be the best album yet. 2016 will be a a long year of cooking up the new record as a new Alter Bridge record will be released and toured before we get SMKC III into your hot little hands.

Todd

Edited by Ralphelmo

World on Fire Tour is over !

30 year to life was played in Moscou tonight.

Time to rest ! Cheers

5.jpg

Time to rest? Slash is not the kind of guy who would spend a great deal of time resting. Most likely he has other plans other than producing horror movies.

:axl92:

I´m teasing you. :P

I´m a bad girl :devilshades:

We have a writing session in early December [...]. SMKC is about halfway through writing the new album and the material is sounding better than ever. That’s a big statement considering how much I love Apocalyptic Love AND World On Fire but I really believe that SMKC III is going to be the best album yet. 2016 will be a a long year of cooking up the new record as a new Alter Bridge record will be released and toured before we get SMKC III into your hot little hands.

Todd

If this Guns reunion doesn't fucking happen...

Adele was in the news yesterday, she announced a 2016 tour, her first in five years. She admitted she'd been bluffing her fans about it not happening so if Adele can do it, it's feasible some bluffing could be going on with something as big as a GNR reunion.

First in 5 years? I don't follow her, just know a few songs by her, but what was the reason? she is very famous and her songs are liked by many people.