Ask staff

UK SUBS

Can a mod change my name to Maynard? Thanks.

No, they should change it to Smokin' Baby. That was a great screen name.

I'll take it. And I hope they will in fact change my username. If WFA can change his I'm sure they will change mine too. :)

WFA didn't change his. Both accounts are active.

I'll take it. And I hope they will in fact change my username. If WFA can change his I'm sure they will change mine too. :)

He changed it from usemyillusions to WFA. The other one is wfuckinga.

• Like 1

Maynard should just have Maynard unbanned.

I agree. Merge ProstituteComa with Maynard and unban Maynard.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

How can I update my screen name?

You have to PM an admin.
Do we have to pm them to delete our account or can that be done in one if the settings menus?

What D_S said is correct in that we don't allow deletion of accounts any longer. If someone no longer wishes to be a member, they can always chose not to log in anymore.

You have to PM an admin.
Do we have to pm them to delete our account or can that be done in one if the settings menus?

What D_S said is correct in that we don't allow deletion of accounts any longer. If someone no longer wishes to be a member, they can always chose not to log in anymore.

That should have been the case all along. But drama queens just wanted an excuse to make a post telling everyone that they were leaving so they could come back and see peoples' reactions to them leaving. Fucking retarded.

That should have been the case all along. But drama queens just wanted an excuse to make a post telling everyone that they were leaving so they could come back and see peoples' reactions to them leaving. Fucking retarded.

Exactly, but what's the point of leaving if these drama queens can't seek attention by doing it? Projected just stopped posting - that's how you do it. Fucking retards.

You have to PM an admin.

Madness, I tell you. Absolute madness.

Exactly, but what's the point of leaving if these drama queens can't seek attention by doing it? Projected just stopped posting - that's how you do it. Fucking retards.

Ummm Projected was banned

I agree. Merge ProstituteComa with Maynard and unban Maynard.

Thanks guys, I hope we all can get the same treatment around here. If my request is denied I'd be really sad.

Ummm Projected was banned

No, he just stopped posting and until this day he has not come back. He didn't need drama and attention like some other idiots.

Thanks, but they're a little outdated. Planning a successful migration for a board this size really just needs someone who knows what they're doing to manage it; it's not one of those things an internet tutorial is going to be able to cover from start to finish.

EDIT: Just noticed that host handles migrations and offers some level of support for IPB though...

Edited by highvoltage