Terminator Genisys

Not really. It seems the be an off-shoot of the timeline in an alternate universe where the events of the first two films go down differently. There's always been all sorts of fan theories about the Terminator timeline/continuity since it contradicts itself so much. There's one particular one that every time Skynet fails to kill Sarah/John, an alternate universe is created (Basically Schrodinger's Cat). My guess is they're running with that idea and this film is taking place in an alternate universe to T1.

Luckily, I stopped reading when P5 said they showed too much and mentioned John. I didn't understand what he meant. :lol: I won't be watching any more trailers from now on.

Seriously, that should've been saved for the film. It's the biggest twist since T2.

I already watched it. Some dumbass CM of a more dumbassed FB movie page had to fucking write what happened in big capital letters. I didn't see it coming, so fuck it, I saw it. It looks like shit. :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure his zombie flick "Maggie" will be much much better.

Crossing my fingers for that one. I think it will be great!

The Terminator franchise ended with T2, just as the Alien franchise ended with Aliens.

I can't say no to either Terminator or Alien. I'm a sucker for those movies. Same with Underworld. :(

I've got to figure that if they're revealing John is a villain, there's a lot more that they're holding back. That's my hope at least.

I remember when T2 came out no one knew if Arnold's character was going to be good or bad.

Never had much of a problem with T3; enjoyed it and loved the ending. T4 was terrible; here's hoping this one is better.

At the end of the day, it's a sci-fi action film; my life won't change if this movie turns out to be terrible nor will it affect my enjoyment of the previous movies.

Wasn't looking forward to this in the first place and that trailer managed to make me less interested.

This might be a dumb question, but how are they going to address the fact that Arnold looks old as hell?

The living tissue ages.

Wasn't looking forward to this in the first place and that trailer managed to make me less interested.

This might be a dumb question, but how are they going to address the fact that Arnold looks old as hell?

The living tissue ages.

Well yeah, but the original skin has been destroyed several times, no?

The living tissue ages.
Different terminator each time. Have you not seen the other movies Russell dear? :lol:

The living tissue ages.
Different terminator each time. Have you not seen the other movies Russell dear? :lol:

I have, yeah. I don't know them super well, but I've seen them. I guess I'm just thinkin it would be a new, fresh skin each time. Wouldn't it?

The living tissue ages.
I have, yeah. I don't know them super well, but I've seen them. I guess I'm just thinkin it would be a new, fresh skin each time. Wouldn't it?

The old Arny Terminator is one that was sent back to protect Sarah Connor at age 9.