The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

omfg people here are very stressed

I made a mistake posting that, ok, sorry! I already deleted that fucking shit.

If you say you have info about anything, but then say you won't share it for no apparent reason, you just look like a douchebag
You´re right.I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.
I post direct info from Duff yet you feel uncomfortable posting something From a friend who emailed Richard? You have nothing. Zero information. Stop playing your crappy game.
What was the info from Duff mate?

Search is your friend.....

Thanks

Please stop with Jarmo-bashing comments. He's sharing this info just like we are and is likely just as excited. Not only that, but he has nothing to do with this board, so please stop with the crude comments.

Sabbath, I've never understood the constant Jarmo bashing from the get go. I feel it revolves around extreme jealousy from people who would kill to be in his shoes. He's always done the fans a great service regardless of whatever people's opinions of him are (from which unless they have no direct relationship with him they shouldn't have formed any in the first place) and I personally have no issue with him or his forum whatsoever.

• Like 1

If you say you have info about anything, but then say you won't share it for no apparent reason, you just look like a douchebag

You´re right.

I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.

You can redeem yourself by just telling us what you heard. We'll know it's secondhand so we'll take it with a grain of salt, but it may be interesting info anyway.

You´re right.I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.

You can redeem yourself by just telling us what you heard. We'll know it's secondhand so we'll take it with a grain of salt, but it may be interesting info anyway.

Another noob post. Listen, boomba, that FBI interrogation wording doesn't work here......Sorry.

Does anyone on this forum believe that GNR can sell out football stadiums? That seems like a stretch of the imagination to me. I love Axl dearly, but GNR didn't play stadiums in the US during thier peak without assistance from Metallica.

It can and will be done. If there was any doubt they wouldn't have negotiated ahead of time.

Another noob post. Listen, boomba, that FBI interrogation wording doesn't work here......Sorry.

you know, you are getting really annoying with your "i am better than everyone because i have insider info" attitude. and i don't post a lot, but i've been reading this forum for many years. so shut the hell up.

Are any of you actually planning or considering Coachella Weekend 1?

I'm hoping for a live stream via yahoo or google like the NFL did for the Bills/Jags game in London.. It'd still be a great promotional tool for the beginning of the reunion tour and it probably still wouldn't hurt ticket sales since it'd still be a hugely demanded ticket to be there and see it in person. But that's just a hope of mine no expectation..

As far as actual seeing a show though, I may hold out until they come to either MetLife or Ralph Wilson

Edited by Billsfan

Also. Money is paid up frot for stadiums. They wouldn't have risked losing millions of dollars if there wasn't a guarantee of a sell out. AC/DC sold out stadiums with Black Ice. A reunited Guns is 100x bigger than AC/DC touring another album, with all due respect to them.

Edited by HollyWoodRose84

You´re right.

I Don´t feel confortable posting something that a friend of mine got on inbox by Fortus himself. I made a mistake trying to be funny there. Very sorry.

here it go.

Like I said, I just tried to be funny, because there wasn´t much more in his response. But people here are very stressed, gezzz.

I asked my friend if I could post his inbox here and he said ok. In fact, he´s in touch with Del and asked him the same question, but no response yet.

12463984_1237736526252842_338368817_n.jp

In retrospect this is even funnier. It just goes to show that you really can never tell where life will take you and making blanket statements like this isn't always a great idea! You just never know.

I always felt deep down they'd reunite at some point (I reckoned it'd be a one-off tribute gig or something that might evolve into a reunion circuit), but I'm surprised how this all fell together. I'm so happy.

here it go.

Like I said, I just tried to be funny, because there wasn´t much more in his response. But people here are very stressed, gezzz.

I asked my friend if I could post his inbox here and he said ok. In fact, he´s in touch with Del and asked him the same question, but no response yet. 12463984_1237736526252842_338368817_n.jp

OMG groundbreaking info from th man himself!!!! Just like you said! Wow!!!Awesome job sir. Well done.