Reunion Setlist?

What do you think it will be for upcoming Vegas shows?

Welcome to the jungle (open)

It's so easy

Mr Brownstone

Dont Crystal

Nighttrain

You could be mine

November Rain

Live and let die

Sweet Child O'Mine

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Patience

Paradise city

Knocking on heavens door

What else do you think will be in there? I think that Dust N Bones and 14 years will be included if Izzy is involved. Other stuff like I used to love her, Double Talkin Jive, You're Crazy, Bad Obession and a couple of the UYI will be mixed in and out.

Anyone's guess really.

Edited by Appetiteyourillusion

My Wish List...

Jungle

It's So Easy

One In A Million (Ha, I Wish)

Anything Goes

Don't Cry

There Was A Time

Mr. Brownstone

You Could Be Mine

Dust N' Bones

Yesterdays

This I love/Street of Dreams Medley w/Epic Slash Solo

November Rain

Live and Let Die

Civil War

Drum Solo

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Estranged

SCOM

Encore

Used To Love Her

You're Crazy (Acoutstic, Slow)

Patience

Epic Cover

Rocket Queen

Paradise City

I'd add 'Better' and there and you know Axl will want Chinese Democracy played somewhere in there. I'd love to hear 'look at your game girl'

• Like 1

Anyone know why paradise city is always the encore? It has always been the last song besides at the ritz.

I've wondered that from time to time. I think the short answer is: It's a GREAT closer.

It's a huge hit. It's a great party song. It's pretty easy to play & sing. Pretty much every member gets a little of the spotlight during it one more time before the show ends, etc.

Anyone know why paradise city is always the encore? It has always been the last song besides at the ritz.

I guess its a great song to end the show, I assume that as the song is long, it gets tiring and maybe they have in their head that after this song they won't be able to play anything else.

A song like Estranged can be very tiring too, but PC is a great song to end cause most prob. as fans ever we are used to it.

like how WTTJ is a great opener.

An addition to regular Gn'R songs wouldn't be great if they played a couple of song from each of the side projects over the last 20 years.

One or two songs from each of:

• Snakepit 95
  • Snakepit 98
  • VR
  • Izzy solo career
  • Duff solo carreer
  • CD (sort of a sideproject)

All these side projects have produced some great music, no doubt. "The 23 year hiatus", hasn't at been a complete waste of time.

It will interesting to see if they open with an Illusion song or work more those into the set.

It would be cool if GNR release a double cd set of material. They have the material and Slash and Duff to realise snd cohesive it.

A few that are rarely played that I'd like to hear:

My Michelle

Don't Damn Me

Black Leather

Locomotive

Coma would be the Holy Grail, but there's no fuckin way

I'm really dying to know what they'll open with. Personally I hope for Its So Easy cuz it will bring things full circle for me since that's what they opened with when I first saw them. Gotta figure it's Jungle though, right?

Remove KOHD and LNLD for Dead Horse and Riad N The Beduions. Maybe a new track and A medley of Coma\locomotive/breakdown...

No thanks on medleys...when Metallica started doing that stupid crap it sucked.

Edited by tsinindy