04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

so is there a pre sale tonight, and where is it on the axs site because they only had nightrain & citi links.

People are saying there is a pre-sale tonight, but there's definitely an MGM one tomorrow morning. So at least there's that for anyone still trying.

• Like 1

Once Vegas is sold out I expect an arena in LA to pop up.

The pre-sale MGM sent out yesterday says something like "The band has confirmed that this will be the very first place you can witness this history making event".

Not saying that'll stick, but I was surprised to see it in the actual email.

Here is the full MGM promo-

"History will be made in April when Guns N' Roses - featuring the iconic lineup of Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan - regroup for the first time in 23 years on the T-Mobile Arena stage. After announcing that they will headline Coachella, the band has now confirmed the very first place the world can see their historical return will be on the Las Vegas Strip, where they will perform a two-night rock spectacular at the brand new T-Mobile Arena."

I went to the 2006 "warmup" at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC. It was great. That's when Axl got in shape and came back with a much improved voice. I wonder if it would be a smaller venue in LA, or some random secret appearances like the Stones did a couple years ago while they were rehearsing for a comeback.

I went to the 2006 "warmup" at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC. It was great. That's when Axl got in shape and came back with a much improved voice. I wonder if it would be a smaller venue in LA, or some random secret appearances like the Stones did a couple years ago while they were rehearsing for a comeback.

I was at three of those shows. The first one was the best - his voice sounded f'ing awesome!

Loving the excitement and positive vibe of this thread. Sadly I can not afford the expense from the UK, when I mentioned it to my husband he muttered something about a mid life crisis, ha ha. To his credit he did ask how much, and queried what we would do with three kids if we went. So it looks like I will be living this one through all of you who have tickets. I will be expecting full blow by blow accounts of the shows. I hope you all enjoy yourselves and have an amazing time.

• Like 1

Hi guys, been coming on here for years but this is the first time posting as I'm very very excited!

Question for you: if I become a Nightrain member today will I get a pre-sale link sent through straight away?

Desperate to go to the first Vegas show! We're coming from Manchester, UK to Dallas for WrestleMania and now this is fate that this is happening as well!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi guys, been coming on here for years but this is the first time posting as I'm very very excited!

Question for you: if I become a Nightrain member today will I get a pre-sale link sent through straight away?

Desperate to go to the first Vegas show! We're coming from Manchester, UK to Dallas for WrestleMania and now this is fate that this is happening as well!

Thanks to people on this forum I learned - your password is in your account. However the Tix are all gone (or mostly gone). FYI

Isn't anybody wondering if Ashba will show up, guitar in hand?

post of the day

where's the link for the mlife presale?

From the email I got, it just redirects you to the axs site:

http://www.axs.com/series/2515/guns-n-roses-tickets?skin=tmobile

My hunch is that it's the top one listed under "Tickets" presale since that starts at the same time as the MLife one said.

Thanks to people on this forum I learned - your password is in your account. However the Tix are all gone (or mostly gone). FYI

For both nights? ?

Anyone from here got Vip Silver Packages? I'm flying from Buenos Aires, Argentina on my own. Does anybody know which code do you need to buy tickets on tomorrow's presale? I need another one for the second concert, See u all in Vegas. Can't fuckin wait!!

Ana! Que bien que vienes de tan lejos! Yo voy desde Miami.

As far as your question, they should be sending out an email with the presale code, check gnr's official facebook page and join their mailing list. Are you part of Nightrain?

Isn't anybody wondering if Ashba will show up, guitar in hand?

Someone should make a sign: where's ashba?

So axl can say before the patience solo: he's in my ass.

No, no, no, no... Please, don't make a sign "where's Ashba?". What if they take it seriously and bring him back? Just don't tempt the fate...

Edited by Asia

I'm late to this party and I think already missed the pre sale. I wasn't going to go because of costs, but I just got the ok from my wife.

How can I get tickets? Are there anymore presale codes before Saturday? Does anyone know what time tickets go on sale this Saturday and is the best way to get them thru ticketmaster? Once I know I have tickets, I can start looking at flights.