07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

Anyone remember Guns in 2006? That show (at th ACC) didn't even start until 11:40! Bach's set that night ended at 10:50 and it was nearly an hour until Axl came out. I've also seen shows at the Molson go past 11 (Kiss in 2010 and Foo Fighters last year). The curfew is not strict at all.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

cool thanks. kinda figured the transportation part would be an issue so ill probably end up crashing downtown... only problem i guess would be... isnt last call at 2am in toronto? lol

Yes last call is at 2:00. But I'd like to mention at the LV Gnr show they stopped serving booze early like around 11?? But in Toronto there are some bars that are after hours but I don't know their names 

Bit the bullet and bought tix in section 125 limited view..please, please just be a skinny speaker stand! :nervous: And it looks like Steven may be continuing his guest spots! My God, this show is going to be fantastic..and I think Toronto needs to be the place for the Guns!And!Roses! chant..haven't heard it yet, I say we make it happen!  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Redout said:

is anyone having a pre party or meetup at a pub? Maybe Steamwhistle, or the loose moose or something?

I won't be there, but typically it is the Loose Moose. I think it was mentioned a few pages back.

On 7/7/2016 at 4:29 PM, Maynard James Keenan said:

Available right now on Ticketmaster....

PIT $450

Floors $450

100 Level from $125 - $175 

200 level (side stage) $125 

500 level (side stage) $79.50 

100, 200 and 500 tickets all appear to be "limited view" All prices are before taxes and fees.

All seating options still remain on Ticketmaster. Except for PIT.

Lots of good tickets available at face value: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-toronto-ontario-07-16-2016/event/1000507ED73D6074?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=venueartist_msg-0_1000507ED73D6074

11 hours ago, James Bond said:

Anyone remember Guns in 2006? That show (at th ACC) didn't even start until 11:40! Bach's set that night ended at 10:50 and it was nearly an hour until Axl came out. I've also seen shows at the Molson go past 11 (Kiss in 2010 and Foo Fighters last year). The curfew is not strict at all.

I was there and I remember it well.  Great show even though it was just Axl and Friends.  Bach and Trailer Park Boys opened.

I had an 1 1/2 hour drive home and had to work in the morning, damn you AXL.

Review: http://jam.canoe.com/Music/Artists/G/Guns_N_Roses/ConcertReviews/2006/11/16/2378410-sun.html

• Like 2