NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

2 minutes ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

No it will be like this:

interviewer - Will there be any new music?

Axl - O que você disse? Eu não entendo. Próxima questão.

KKKKKKKKK RSRSRSRSSRS HUASHUASHUASHUASHAU

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:
7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

*Laughing In Portuguese*

Axl: Thanks to the lame-ass question I'm going to have an interview with Eddie Trunk.

:smiley-confused2:

Axl: Cara, graças a essa pergunta idiota, eu vou fazer a entrevista com o Eddie Trunk HUEHUEHUEbrazilianTM

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i thought he was still looking for a home for TMS? if he went to a network or someplace like netflix or hulu and said i have the guys all agreeing to do an interview i'd think he'd find a new home ASAP. of course i'd only watch for that one interview, that show could be very tiresome with Trunk and the 2 stooges IMO!

Dude has tried. No one wants his show. You proved it in your own post as well.

13 minutes ago, melonhead87 said:

Dude has tried. No one wants his show. You proved it in your own post as well.

I actually like That Metal Show, and I do know that he is shopping it around. But it's been over a year now, I wouldn't think it would be THAT hard to find a network for it. Unless, nobody really wants it. Which is looking like the case. Again I stand by my earlier post, even though Trunk was "promised" an interview, he doesn't have a big enough platform to warrant a Guns n roses interview. 

24 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

I actually like That Metal Show, and I do know that he is shopping it around. But it's been over a year now, I wouldn't think it would be THAT hard to find a network for it. Unless, nobody really wants it. Which is looking like the case. Again I stand by my earlier post, even though Trunk was "promised" an interview, he doesn't have a big enough platform to warrant a Guns n roses interview. 

I agree, he doesnt have the platform at the moment. I dont dislike TMS but Im not upset it isnt on the air anymore. Like you said, I would only watch it for the Guns interview

2 minutes ago, NachoLZ said:

I think it will be just a very short interview with no substance, I would love to be proven wrong but, it will be like "Yeah we have a few surprises here and there, the people has been amazing, etc".

Yeah I have the same feeling. 

• Like 1

"1. When and where Axl and Slash met face to face after so many years "

I have the answer to that.  Someone I know spoke to Slash backstage at one of the shows and according to him, the first voice-to-voice contact was made with Axl calling Slash.  The first face-to-face contact was then made with Slash going to Axl's house for dinner.

Anyway, a couple of thoughts: Slash is probably sitting the interview out for two reasons.  1. Because he really doesn't like to be interviewed, and Axl and Duff are more suitable for talking to the press.  2. Because, like others here have noted, the first interview... if there is to be one... with both Axl and Slash together will probably be, and should be, a bigger thing, so they're purposely holding out until then.

Also, the absolute _best_ venue in terms of reach, importance, influence, and what you'll get in terms of depth of interview would be The Howard Stern Show.  His interviews are legendary, and he very often gets his subjects to talk about things they won't talk about elsewhere, and then many of those revelations are picked up from other huge news outlets.  He's by far the best interviewer out there and Slash has been on several times over the years, and Duff has been on at least once. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I'm not too excited. I would be if they were doing a proper interview and airing it in English. As it is I'm not expecting much more than what we got two years ago:

An absolutely shitty interview with lots of Ashba, followed by a few seconds of uber mickey. Unless Axl wants to have himself filmed farting for 5 minutes, whatever airs on sunday will be better than this.

• Like 1

Until Axl and Slash are both together for the same interview, I couldn't care less about this.

Things must be very fragile between Axl and Slash that an interview could potentially fuck things up. Too bad.

Axl and Slash laughing on stage does not mean things can't go south very quickly. The real test in their relationship is when they will be able to sit together for an interview and "face the music". If they can survive something like that without any hard feelings, then we will know everything is fine. That is why I don't think they are quite ready to step into the studio together. Their past demons need to be put to sleep.

• Like 1