Yes, those billboards mean Guns N' Roses is coming to the Twin Cities

6 minutes ago, cspalding22 said:

Wow back to the states, wonder when??

Announcement should be next week.  If it is at one of the outdoor stadiums it'd realistic have to be June/July/August.  Obviously in the brand new (fully enclosed) stadium it could be anytime.  I was hoping for a 2-3 night stand at one of the arena's. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Original said:

Announcement should be next week.  If it is at one of the outdoor stadiums it'd realistic have to be June/July/August.  Obviously in the brand new (fully enclosed) stadium it could be anytime.  I was hoping for a 2-3 night stand at one of the arena's. 

so a new tour in the states????? yay!!!!!!:dance:

Fuck yes! Went to a Vegas and Chicago show since they skipped the Twin Cities.  Will be able to enjoy the show with more friends now, plus I'll be willing to not be as particular on the seat location after the well worth it but $250 x 6 kick in the ass this summer. 

Edited by JuicySwoos83
  • Like 1

Seems the offers are going to start pulling up, they have successfully completed nearly 50 shows without incident...I'm sure there were some hold outs that didn't want to touch gnr that are now saying "wait comeback we got money" 

i wonder if St Louis gets a show. Remember they were on the original list for the summer tour...but maybe Axl was just trolling them 

17 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Seems the offers are going to start pulling up, they have successfully completed nearly 50 shows without incident...I'm sure there were some hold outs that didn't want to touch gnr that are now saying "wait comeback we got money" 

i wonder if St Louis gets a show. Remember they were on the original list for the summer tour...but maybe Axl was just trolling them 

Someone said billboards have been spotted again in St. Louis. It'd be cool if they got a show this time.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Original said:

Awesome! I thought I read April may June then Europe for the big festivals.

11 hours ago, JuicySwoos83 said:

Fuck yes! Went to a Vegas and Chicago show since they skipped the Twin Cities.  Will be able to enjoy the show with more friends now, plus I'll be willing to not be as particular on the seat location after the well worth it but $250 x 6 kick in the ass this summer. 

I hear ya on the money part. I went to Chicago 1 and was in decent seats. If I go to Minneapolis, I could be in the nosebleeds for all I care.

"Lo and behold, though, the dubiously titled Not in This Lifetime Tour has endured 46 dates and counting, with a final 2016 gig scheduled Thursday in Mexico City. Reviews of their shows have been consistently favorable, with Axl Rose singing strong and behaving himself. The tour has also been a success story at the box office, too, as Billboard reported a gross of over $112 million in ticket sales as of September."

:lol::lol::lol: sounds as if they were describing a child who's always playing truant in school and has delinquency issues.

20 hours ago, grogmug said:

Will they come to KY for the second time ever? Cancelled in 2002 for Lexington, they need to get here!

I would like to see them play in Louisville. They could play the Yum center. My wife has family there I could stay with. Would be a great excuse for the kids to hang out. I usually don't want to go any other time so I think they will call me on it lol