Ash (Slash's brother) Comments & Apologizes

I believe you have to be 18 to register for a facebook account? Shame they don't do a mental capacity screening, because this guy's stuck at 5 years old.

How hard can it be to make a normal post? Even Team Brazil wouldn't stoop this low.

I'll give you a hand Ash:

To my knowledge, Guns N' Roses are not reuniting. If they were to do so, you wouldn't hear it from me first anyway. I personally do not want to see a reunion happen, but that's my opinion. Besides that, what happened in the past between my brother and Axl still upsets me.

I think we need to be firmly told to fuck off. When they do it classy we read it as they hiding something.

Axl says not in this lifetime and we are like but maybe Axl sees lifetimes differently. Like there is the CD era lifetime but then after it finishes theres a reunion lifetime. And thats what he means, it's code for reunion is coming soon.

But really why not? Even if it sucks and they suck and they get paid and everyone shuts up. Just 3 nights in Vegas. Get it over with.

I thought this thread was about Ash the UK band when I first noticed it.

I thought someone just misspelt Slash.

lol because comparing music to a door makes sense

That's where he lost me..

Seems like a butt hurt guy to me. I get that he's annoyed but he needs to keep his own fat mouth shut since last time i checked he can't get any vagina on his own without his superstar brothers name but...none of my business :P

How would you know about his sex life? What a weird thing to say

Well you're full of weird things to say so I guess you'd know eh :lol:

sn't

Ash is right. No reunion would work with Axl sounding and looking like utter shit. Axl needs to get himself together then ask the other guys who helped him build what GN'R truly is to work with him. Probably beg them.

I agree but how do we know if Axl has or hasn't been trying to get in better shape over the last 15 months?

Ash needs to lose the passive aggression..its not healthy. Must be in the Hudson's genes.

The t-rolling never ends with you

Seems like a butt hurt guy to me. I get that he's annoyed but he needs to keep his own fat mouth shut since last time i checked he can't get any vagina on his own without his superstar brothers name but...none of my business :P

Such as?

But back to the original question. How do you know so much about the sex life of this guy, who is a complete stranger to you?

And why would you care about his sex life anyway?

Ash needs to lose the passive aggression..its not healthy. Must be in the Hudson's genes.

Such as?

But back to the original question. How do you know so much about the sex life of this guy, who is a complete stranger to you?

Why do you care so much about my posts anyways? You're like hell bent on fighting with me...weird but hey I like the attention. Just was pointing out he doesn't have much of one but then again maybe you don't either since I seem to rile you up so bad...lol

li

Someone said something I don't agree with = Person must not get laid. :facepalm:

No I said he all he's ever gotten was based off his brothers success.I'm not middle aged so not getting laid isn't a problem nor do comments like that irk me like they do for some people i guess :lol::shrugs:

There's nothing passive about his posts. T.roll better.

Such as?

I see the defenders of everything Slash are out in force.

Hi guys!

:lol: