Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

11 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

More of a rock thing that really started getting steam from the Grateful Dead.

Yes. Social Distortion also uses a skeleton almost exclusively to name another non-metal band. Many bands do if you think about it. Hell, Hank Williams III uses skeletons a lot. I think you're right- I think the Dead was the first...

I've obtained the shirts from both Vegas shows (I was at them) and had people pick me up one from Chicago Night 2 and Philly.

My favourite is Cincinnati, I'd love to be able to track down that shirt, unfortunately not seeing any of the shirts on e-Bay, only posters.

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's virtually impossible to find any GnR merch that doesn't have skulls or skeletons, anywhere, from any era of the band. I really like a lot of these show specific designs, but the skeleton theme does get a bit annoying.

I wish they used the AFD monster more. 

Chicago Night 1 and Detroit?

Edit: And Washington!!

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

7 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

I hope it is not.  I won't be purchasing anything like that.

Can't wait to see what it looks like, I really want to buy one.  Hoping for something cool and not Hockey related.

I guess you're Canadian then? What would you like to see on there? I've been to Ontario (although never Toronto) and Quebec many times in my college years, but I'm not coming up with too many other ideas. Sorry for my ignorance. 

Man, I had some great times up there back in my day...

7 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

I'm betting on a Mountie and possibly a moose somewhere in there as well....of course both with skulls instead of faces. 

Now that is something I could buy into.  I see a skyline/CN Tower theme coming if it isn't hockey related.

I know the rest of the world believes that all Canadians love hockey, it simply isn't true.  Although it mostly is ;)

7 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

Now that is something I could buy into.  I see a skyline/CN Tower theme coming if it isn't hockey related.

I know the rest of the world believes that all Canadians love hockey, it simply isn't true.  Although it mostly is ;)

It could possibly be hockey related but I think a mounty kind of theme would be sick. 

This is what I'm imagining it could be like with the mostly skull theme they have been doing. 

Hell it could be something totally different but my money (and hopes) is on something like this. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2