Jump to content
ZoSoRose

Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

Recommended Posts

Awful. I do not know why they are so obsessed with skeletons? That is a gormless heavy metal thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's virtually impossible to find any GnR merch that doesn't have skulls or skeletons, anywhere, from any era of the band. I really like a lot of these show specific designs, but the skeleton theme does get a bit annoying.

I wish they used the AFD monster more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would also trade a Vegas poster from either night for a Nashville poster or another city poster if interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, grogmug said:

I would also trade a Vegas poster from either night for a Nashville poster or another city poster if interested.

How about a Pittsburgh one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

How about a Pittsburgh one?

I might do that..ill have to check but I think I have two of both nights or just Saturday night from Vegas. Can you send me pics of it through pm? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Albertr212 said:

So which lithograph design has been everyone's favorite so far?

Fuckkk i cant choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pittsburgh has been the best one so far 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Awful. I do not know why they are so obsessed with skeletons? That is a gormless heavy metal thing.

More of a rock thing that really started getting steam from the Grateful Dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

More of a rock thing that really started getting steam from the Grateful Dead.

Yes. Social Distortion also uses a skeleton almost exclusively to name another non-metal band. Many bands do if you think about it. Hell, Hank Williams III uses skeletons a lot. I think you're right- I think the Dead was the first...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've obtained the shirts from both Vegas shows (I was at them) and had people pick me up one from Chicago Night 2 and Philly.

My favourite is Cincinnati, I'd love to be able to track down that shirt, unfortunately not seeing any of the shirts on e-Bay, only posters.

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's virtually impossible to find any GnR merch that doesn't have skulls or skeletons, anywhere, from any era of the band. I really like a lot of these show specific designs, but the skeleton theme does get a bit annoying.

I wish they used the AFD monster more. 

Chicago Night 1 and Detroit?

Edit: And Washington!!

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

So- Toronto predictions? I'm going skully hockey player or somehow Maple Leaf hockey related...

I hope it is not.  I won't be purchasing anything like that.

Can't wait to see what it looks like, I really want to buy one.  Hoping for something cool and not Hockey related.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

I hope it is not.  I won't be purchasing anything like that.

Can't wait to see what it looks like, I really want to buy one.  Hoping for something cool and not Hockey related.

I guess you're Canadian then? What would you like to see on there? I've been to Ontario (although never Toronto) and Quebec many times in my college years, but I'm not coming up with too many other ideas. Sorry for my ignorance. 

Man, I had some great times up there back in my day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm betting on a Mountie and possibly a moose somewhere in there as well....of course both with skulls instead of faces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

I'm betting on a Mountie and possibly a moose somewhere in there as well....of course both with skulls instead of faces. 

Now that is something I could buy into.  I see a skyline/CN Tower theme coming if it isn't hockey related.

I know the rest of the world believes that all Canadians love hockey, it simply isn't true.  Although it mostly is ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

Now that is something I could buy into.  I see a skyline/CN Tower theme coming if it isn't hockey related.

I know the rest of the world believes that all Canadians love hockey, it simply isn't true.  Although it mostly is ;)

It could possibly be hockey related but I think a mounty kind of theme would be sick. 

This is what I'm imagining it could be like with the mostly skull theme they have been doing. 

Hell it could be something totally different but my money (and hopes) is on something like this. 

image.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×