European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

2 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

130 for Golden Circle was well worth it, but I'm also hoping we get SOME new stuff, either new music or just a completely reworked setlist, stage setup, etc.

When they're playing based on a new album, count me in. But a few changed songs in the setlist here and there isn't going to cut it for me. It was good, but it wasn't so-soon-again-for-that-much-money good for me. Don't care about stage setup. So far, I'm not counting on much change. 

Great news!!

As I don't want to travel to another country to see a shorter festival set and prefer watching them in other venues than football stadiums there aren't really mmuch choices left.

I guess this leaves Goffertpark and tallinn (the venue there looks amazing)

As it's still labeld as NITL tour I guess we can't expect any major changes to the setlist

Just now, Lies They Tell said:

Guess they're really trying to break records with this tour. That's understandable. Personally I'm disappointed. I wish they'd just quit touring and focus on a new album instead. But plenty of people seem to be happy about this news, so good for them!

They can do both!  They'll have 6 months of downtime to focus on finishing the album. Note I said finishing, as I am sure there are plenty of tunes laying around that they can polish, record, etc.......

5 minutes ago, TheHelgo said:

They can do both!  They'll have 6 months of downtime to focus on finishing the album. Note I said finishing, as I am sure there are plenty of tunes laying around that they can polish, record, etc.......

I don´t know about this 6 months...Slash has yet to finish/touring that SMKC album and Axl maybe has something w Angus.

I know this will likely upset people but this timeline lines up exactly with the rumor that Axl will hit the studio with Angus at the start of 2018 and then hit the road with AC/DC in late October or November 2018. It would also still give him time for a rest after recording the album and prior to an AC/DC tour kicking off. Not trying to rock the boat but I could see this happening. Angus seems to have great influence over Axl so if Angus asked for help I'm sure Axl will oblige.

Not that I’m expecting that the band will compose, record, master, produce, and release a brand new album in 5 months (yes, five, because there is no way in hell they would do anything in December, as they have to rest, and the summer tour starts at the beginning of June, hence 5 months), but it would be cool and advisable to put some new music together and come up with a few new tunes for the tour. Otherwise, this would be the first time I would have to agree with the local whiny bitches about the so-called cash-grab tour. No, it’s nothing like that as at now, since they haven’t finished the comeback world tour yet, it’s as simple as that. UYI was very long too, yet I didn’t hear anything about cash grabbing back then. Just let them finish first. 
Anyway, I’ve gone astray. I just wish to hear some new music. There are still plenty of Tuesdays left, and "soon" is not even the word yet...
Here’s for hoping...

I haven't finished paying off this summers touring... I hate GNR. Go for YEARS without seeing them, then they come back every few months with more shows.

Okay, Barcalona, Gothenburg & Download count me in

7 minutes ago, starlight said:

My fear concerning the setlist is them adding more CD tracks or covers :nervous:I really hope it doesn't get worse than what it is right now

Please can we wait a few months before setlist complaining :lol:

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I haven't finished paying off this summers touring... I hate GNR. Go for YEARS without seeing them, then they come back every few months with more shows.

Okay, Barcalona, Gothenburg & Download count me in

Please can we wait a few months before setlist complaining :lol:

Yes it'd be better but with this band you can never relax a little plus I am a kind of  an anxious person :P

I’m very happy those who are interested in seeing Guns again in Europe get to, but in my opinion this tour has just been riding the wheels way too long. We’re looking at 2 and a half ish years now. 6 months would be apt time to work on a new single or something, so fingers crossed?