European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

20 minutes ago, JY2016 said:

Does anyone know what the Golden Circle ticket prices for the German shows will be? Especially Gelsenkirchen? Can not find them...

No ticket prices announced by yet, but as you can see on the Ticketmaster hp they offer exactly the same VIP packages for 2018 like they did this year on the Euro leg, so i think prices for every kind of tickets will also be the same like 2017, the german locations/stadiums in 2018 are compareable to the ones this year, Golden Circle/Front of Stage 1 was around 170€ last summer !

32 minutes ago, JY2016 said:

Does anyone know what the Golden Circle ticket prices for the German shows will be? Especially Gelsenkirchen? Can not find them...

Is the golden Circle the same as "Front of Stage 1" or is it something different/ better. This year in Zürich I was FOS1 , but behind this area was some kind of little stage built with a bar and everything for FanClub Members.

Was that the golden circle ?

1 minute ago, Xedos said:

Is the golden Circle the same as "Front of Stage 1" or is it something different/ better. This year in Zürich I was FOS1 , but behind this area was some kind of little stage built with a bar and everything for FanClub Members.

Was that the golden circle ?

GC = FOS1 the little stage you saw was for the VIP packages tickets!

10 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

London was full of them too.

10 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Download is for the sweet child o mine fans.

Give me GNRs own show any day! 

Hmm... I think you miss the point slightly. 

For the gig in Lisbon in the summer, due to transport issues we got there a bit late and were quite far back so i was surrounded by a lot of what are definitely considered ‘casual’ fans. These fans were pretty shocked that I knew all the words to Mr. Brownstone for Christ’s sake. My point being here is that these casual fans are the reason we get to watch GNR in stadiums and headlining festivals. Without them, GNR would be playing clubs for the hardcore fans. I must’ve been in the <1% of fans that would’ve loved to see SCOM dropped for Shackler’s Revenge.

In regards to Download specifically, it’s my favourite event of the year because the crowds are so passionate about the music. You don’t stand around in a monsoon for 5 days every year if you don’t absolutely love that genre of music.

5 hours ago, JY2016 said:

Ticketmaster.nl (Netherlands) are quoting prices, it's weird that TM are not doing it on their German site.  GC early entry for Nijmegen is €325 so I expect it will be something similar in Germany.

1 hour ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

YEEEEEESSSSSSSS! 

I have no idea how some people could really want SMKC to continue on the back of GN'R becoming one of the biggest bands in the world again. While i respect the crew as performers, i just found the project generic and Myles' voice uninteresting. In any case, this is good news for everyone. Those who like Myles can go and listen to his solo stuff and Alter Bridge. Slash is better contributing to Guns, who hopefully will get in the studio soon.

Agreed,spot on👍

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NorwayIllusion said:

«i have to travel 800 km!!» 

Buhuuu!!!! Fuck you, norway alone is 2500 km from north to south.

Yep. It 's easy to buhuuu us from Norway. Try travel 800 km, pay ticket, pay accomodation and other costs with money we earn in Croatia/Serbia/Romania...

That is the main reason they skip us - we cant make them 5+ mil $ per night...

• Like 4

Tallinn show is promoted heavily here in Finland. After all it is only a two hour ferry ride from Helsinki, almost easier to get to than Hämeenlinna this year :) And more fun. Live Nation Finland is the co-promoter and tickets will be available here as well. Ferry companies are selling travel packages. There will be thousands of Finns at the show I’m sure.