IZZY STRADLIN (and MATT SORUM) show up at movie festival in Palm Springs

14 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

these 2 are the only truly classy GNR members and whose talent can usurp or more so compliment Axl's vision of combining rock and innovation 

its a shame that ego and money gets in the way considering that slash and duff together or on their own or with axl can't create shit

I think it’s not only about ego and money..You can put lack of trust, lack of interest and sense of responsibility on this pack too.

1 minute ago, default_ said:

How do you possible know this? Lol Because of a tweet about loot? Fuck off, we know nothing about whats going on behind the scenes, it may or may not be it. 

And a second fuck off for the illusion that Slash, Duff or Axl cant "create shit". They're all talented and nothing would be the same without any of them.

Geez way to loser your temper bud - them 3 together have proven insolvent in creating anything new that is a fact amigo - indeed talented when all pieces of puzzle in place and aliens gone 

1 hour ago, soon said:

How does Nikki Sixx manage to look like someone cosplaying Nikki Sixx?

Crazy to think Sixx is about to turn 60! Probably gets work done on his face.  I never seen someone age so well although u can finally see some wrinkles on his face.

Izzy started showing wrinkles in the mid 2000s. He aged quite a bit in this pic. At least he doesn't have a new plastic faces and dress like he's in his 20's. Always better to age gracefully.

To be fair Izzy isn't really smiling like in the April 2017 pic backstage with Cheap Trick

Edited by Top-Hatted One

2 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Crazy side is about to turn 60! Probably gets work done on his face.  I never seen someone age so well although u can finally see some wrinkles on his face.

Izzy started showing wrinkles in the mid 2000s. However he seems to really have aged since 2016. At least he doesn't have a new plastic face. Always better to age gracefully

I just hope that stress didnt contribute to Izzy finally aging - like watching his band go on with out him.

1 minute ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

of course it did - the last pic of him he looked 15 years younger backstabbers made the fucker age like fuck - cold hearted snakes 

I could see that being the case.  And I hope he is healthy

Just now, Tori72 said:

I don’t think the 3 Stooges could hurt Izzy so much. After all these years? I doubt it. I hope so. Matt already said Izzy is fine. :lol:

I didnt know Matt said anything?  He spoke in regards to the pic?  Good to know either way!

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I don’t think the 3 Stooges could hurt Izzy so much. After all these years? I doubt it. I hope so. Matt already said Izzy is fine. :lol:

I think so! Izzy gives a fuck to GNR! I mean he gives a fuck to be in GNR...but loves hard the money that come from it. :lol:

5 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

these 2 are the only truly classy GNR members and whose talent can usurp or more so compliment Axl's vision of combining rock and innovation 

its a shame that ego and money gets in the way considering that slash and duff together or on their own or with axl can't create shit

Izzy's insistence on getting money for selling something and getting money for owning it at the same time is why he's out. It's as simple as that. 

59 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Izzy's insistence on getting money for selling something and getting money for owning it at the same time is why he's out. It's as simple as that. 

We don't really know that. It's a possibility. Equally as likely as the possibility of him getting lowballed by Axl, Duff, and Slash.

• Like 1

to be honest, I left the band with with Slash and I contuned to follow his/Gilby's/Duff' work post GNR.

I was ready to spend last dime on the tickets would they reunite.

Slash/Duff/Ax did, with Dizzy that makes 4 of my favorite line up, however, without Izzy/Gilby/Matt, I have no interest in this band.

I have all '86-'93 bootlegs complete, incl demos, I did not d'load a single show of this line up, nor do I have interest.

Ax was running a cover band for 15 years, now it is Slash/Duff/Ax feat cover band.

You are either a band or you ain't one. This is like a school band in which everyone that plays an instrument gets a shot once in their life time. sad and pathetic. 

Did not expect this from Slash and Duff. Steve is not capable of being in the band anymore, but this is shit.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

I love seeing Izzy. Guy means a lot to me, wish he could rejoin the band.

Well he COULD have been part of the band if slash and duff didn't fuck him over so they could have the extra dollars. But we will never know this for sure.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

Axl's vision?

What is that?

I am looking from a big distance but as far as I can see the guy seems to be like... blind!

That's correct

its as though his abstract vision could never come to fruition bc he stuck in his head while  making power plays every step of way

Edited by Back off Biches

15 hours ago, Terzyo said:

Axl = Axl

GNR would not be what it is today without Izzy's compositions.

Or Axls vocals, Stevens drumming, Duff's bass and Slash's guitar. Your point? No one member is more important than the other. If we have to pick the most important for the widest spread of people, they aren't going to pick the ex rhythm guitar player in the background that is completely media shy so his actual contribution to the band isn't necessarily well known. Axl, Slash are the two 'important' ones to everybody outside of the know, and also in terms of a business. To everyone else, we know that each member of a band brings something different to the table that affects the players around them...making everyone important.

So no... Izzy is not GNR, just like no other one member is. And before we start talking about CD, there's a brand called GNR, and there's the band... They are essentially the same thing, but in some instances it is just a name value.