NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

I always wondered who owns these? How do you get your hands on one of them?

Where do they circulate?

If only Axl knew how passionate we are, and some of us even willing to spend couple of hundreds of dollars on this!! 

Damn... 

Edited by scooby845
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

I always wondered who owns these? How do you get your hands on one of them?

Where do they circulate?

If only Axl knew how passionate we are, and some of us even willing to spend couple of hundreds of dollars on this!! 

Damn... 

Me too. I think people just had them from those days that worked with the touring crew and kept them and either forgot about it or simply dont think we care so much about them.

I feel there are at least 10 other shows from UYI tour in boxes in someones attic.

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

Me too. I think people just had them from those days that worked with the touring crew and kept them and either forgot about it or simply dont think we care so much about them.

I feel there are at least 10 other shows from UYI tour in boxes in someones attic.

Exactly.

When you look at those Japan Bootleg stores, they have like tons of stuff - 90% unseen.

Probably even more than 10 pro shots...

7 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

When you look at those Japan Bootleg stores, they have like tons of stuff - 90% unseen.

Probably even more than 10 pro shots...

We should start a CSI team to search for more pro shots, hell maybe if we're really lucky we'll even find a NITL one

3 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

Maybe it was planned for an official release but never got released for some reason 

From My Michelle video I believe this is from what was shown in the big screens at the arena. You can see al the shots are super close, so no cameras were set up to get big open shots. You notice seeing Tokyo or Paris they had huge open shots of the whole stage, those are for broadcast. This, Chicago and Oklahoma all have close shots. Probably was stolen from the video crew many many years ago.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

HOLY FUCK! The sound quality is UNBELIEVABLE. This may be even better than fucking Paris 92... Just listen to this. It may be the best sound-quality bootleg of the entire Use Your Illusion Tour. Up there with Argentina 92? Definitely the best Skin N' Bones one. It sounds like the official Tokyo 92 in terms of quality. I NEED IT

Holly shit, now this is some epic stuff, just great.

• Like 1

one of my bigged wish comes to realitiy.. A 1993 gig in Pro Shot. Yea  Argentina 1993 was cool but diffrent in camera work because it was TV broadcast... but this show is directly from the filming crew. Hell Yeah

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ASLayerAODsk said:

I dont know if any of you knew/remember, but Ax served the front row at this concert....beer for sure...maybe pizza too...during the acoustic set, all from a couch. 

Yeah, that was staged... They did it every show that tour.