Slash Made $45M in 2017 According to Ex-Wife

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Wasn't she his manager at some point? :question:

Yeah or business partner or something like that, but what I meant is that (like @Ratam said) Slash worked hard for everything that he's earned while she kind of sat back and enjoyed the rewards. Idk how in depth her involvement was with the business side of things but she certainly doesn't deserve as much as she's getting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah or business partner or something like that, but what I meant is that (like @Ratam said) Slash worked hard for everything that he's earned while she kind of sat back and enjoyed the rewards. Idk how in depth her involvement was with the business side of things but she certainly doesn't deserve as much as she's getting.

If she was his manager she would have charged a 10 or 20% commissionlike most managers charge.

6 hours ago, Ratam said:

Indeed, you go The Blabbermouth comments about this divorce Slash thread,and this comments said of Perla horrible things.

Theres some comments on her twiiter posts as well.

On 9/5/2018 at 11:09 AM, BlueJean Baby said:

Damn that, at the current $45 million they say he made last year, would be $40,500 for each kid per year for 20 years.😏

I hope that goes into an account that she doesn't have any access to and someone else oversees it. 

Actually, it would be $405,000 a year per kid :o

The kids are set for life!

12 hours ago, appetite4illusions said:

It's called alimony and it's designed to keep a person within the financial means of their lifestyle.

The argument is that the more someone spends, the more they need when the relationship ends.

And the argument is a shitty one regardless if it’s law or not. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Nice generalization, but thanks anyway.  I mean how can any woman who likes Gn'R's music can be anything but a lazy, overly materialistic opportunist who wants to marry a famous multimillionaire and leech off him for the rest of her life ?  Having a career, a job or just living a regular family life (I'm not trying to bash housewives here) and being perfectly happy with that, is out of the question, right? ;)

Yeah, that was pretty sexist. There are women who actually take pride in being able to stand on their own two feet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

If she was his manager she would have charged a 10 or 20% commissionlike most managers charge.

Theres some comments on her twiiter posts as well.

I guess Perla laugh hard about comments ,"looks my money"..💲💲💲💲:lol:

6 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Didn't she also look after their children, allowing him to tour and pursue his career? I have no opinion on the exact amount of money she deserves, but I do disagree with the people who think she should be left with nothing.

Obviously, to us mere mortals it sounds like she's getting a giant amount of money. Then again, Slash is obviously a very wealthy man. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Yeah, that was pretty sexist. There are women who actually take pride in being able to stand on their own two feet.

I think what he was getting at was that, poportionally speaking, its the standard in divorce settlements.  Whether it is or not I don't know but I don't think he was saying GnR fans are money-grabbing whores :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Nice generalization, but thanks anyway.  I mean how can any woman who likes Gn'R's music can be anything but a lazy, overly materialistic opportunist who wants to marry a famous multimillionaire and leech off him for the rest of her life ?  Having a career, a job or just living a regular family life (I'm not trying to bash housewives here) and being perfectly happy with that, is out of the question, right? ;)

It has absolutly nothing to with liking GN'R, it's life. These settlements happen all the time and it's less than 3rd of his wages, the only difference in this case is Slash has alot more money which is why the sums are multiplied.

Guy's might be down to 245K a month, but I'm sure he'll cope.

Edited by AtariLegend

7 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

It has absolutly nothing to with liking GN'R, it's life. These settlements happen all the time and it's less than 3rd of his wages, the only difference in this case is Slash has alot more money which is why the sums are multiplied.

See, its like I was tellin' you man, these bitchez ain't shit :lol:

3 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Didn't she also look after their children, allowing him to tour and pursue his career? I have no opinion on the exact amount of money she deserves, but I do disagree with the people who think she should be left with nothing.

Obviously, to us mere mortals it sounds like she's getting a giant amount of money. Then again, Slash is obviously a very wealthy man. 

Who say she not deserve nothing,but a amount more reasonable,this is very exaggerate .

On 6.9.2018 at 5:03 PM, AtariLegend said:

I'm sure too, that Slash will cope, I'm not worried about him. 

But  it looks like I have misunderstood the main point of your original comment, hence my overly sarcastic response, sorry about that :(. My post  was referring mainly to rich people's divorces and the gold digger -culture (which I don't support btw ) and you were talking about divorces in general, right?

Still, I can’t really relate to your way of thinking that this happens all the time or this is life, because:  

On a personal level… because I work, so I can support myself financially ( also - no kids).  

On general level - because of my country’s social security system, being legally obligated to pay alimony to your ex after a divorce is not really a thing here, it’s an exception. Voluntary alimony does exist though. I actually had to google that part, cause I don't know anyone who has paid it.  Also here in Finland it’s very common that when people get married, both parties still keep working, often also couples with kids, (although it's also common that mothers stay at home first few years).  When/if divorce happens, child support will be paid, if necessary/possible and that’s it.

But this is really boring and has nothing to do with Guns and Roses, so I’ll stop here. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

Isn't Slash paying in child support $39k plus the 1.8% of his income? And he's paying that until 2036. In TX child support for 2 kids with no additional kids to suppprt is ordered at 25% of annual income. But that stops at the latest of high school graduation or turning 18. Even though the numbers are large percentage wise on the child support he's making out better than an average Joe in TX.  The high % in TX is probably why it often goes uncollected. Of course Slash is no average Joe and he loves his kids and wants to assure they're taken care of well into their adulthood.

but % of assets wise, Slash did ok in the divorce. It could have been much worse.