SMKC announce European headlining tour

LovelessNL

10 minutes ago, Natty said:

Will there be GNR songs in the set list? Don’t follow smkc much due to Myles voice... hope they play at least some Gnr songs

I am looking forward to the show to see Slash & Todd , the MK part is not my cup of tea... :lol:

Slash said in one of his earlier interviews they might play 2 or 3 GNR songs in the set list I think it was around 7 songs last time I saw them in 2014 I suppose he’s got GNR for those songs now plus 3 albums of SKMC material to choose from now. It should still be a good show :slash:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

Slash said in one of his earlier interviews they might play 2 or 3 GNR songs in the set list I think it was around 7 songs last time I saw them in 2014 I suppose he’s got GNR for those songs now plus 3 albums of SKMC material to choose from now. It should still be a good show :slash:

Yeah, tbh I'm not waiting on the usual GNR songs this time. Would be cool if he'd come with a GNR song that isn't in the GNR setlist, like he did DTJ in 2014, I think? But I'm betting on PC still being the closer.

• Like 2

I expect Nightrain, SCOM and PC. Nothing more. There's plenty to pick from, especially considering two phenomenal Snakepit records. 

I wish he'd use SMKC as a test ground before the last tour with GNR, like he did with YCBM and DTJ back in 2014 & 2015. I still can't give up on the fact that SMKC rehearsed Garden of Eden before GNR reunited...

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, tbh I'm not waiting on the usual GNR songs this time. Would be cool if he'd come with a GNR song that isn't in the GNR setlist, like he did DTJ in 2014, I think? But I'm betting on PC still being the closer.

PC should be a guarantee to close the show. I loved it when he brought DTJ into the set in 2014. As you’ve said here’s hoping they play a song not in the GNR set list there’s probably a few songs Slash might have wanted to play on NITL tour 

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

I hope they keep RQ as they do it so much better than the NITL lineup.. Would also be a cool time to dust of a couple songs that Gn'R are not playing too

Jesus, not RQ. It takes half an hour from the set :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fanfzero said:

I don't like what I've heard from the new album too much, but I guess I'll go. Last time I went to WiZink Center sound was fantastic, so I hope it improves from the shitty sound the had at Nice 2015

@Lio i payed 44€ in 2015, I still have the ticket in my room, so yes, prices have increased

For those asking for vip tickets, looks like there won't be. In past tours some people claimed to get autographs waiting for Slash after the show. In my case we were like 100 people waiting for him and the security guy said he wasn't going to sign.

He went out very quickly to the tour bus with Myles next to him (he said "Hey guys"). The guy next to me was able to touch his arm.

And forget about pictures, Slash doesn't like to take pictures, I've heard that in some shows security guys told waiting fans to make a row to get the autograph and also told them that if anyone took a picture it would be over

I got his autograph after a show in Vancouver, as you said it was a line and no photos. He was cool about it.

Hes also smaller than I thought he would be...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

I expect Nightrain, SCOM and PC. Nothing more. There's plenty to pick from, especially considering two phenomenal Snakepit records. 

I wish he'd use SMKC as a test ground before the last tour with GNR, like he did with YCBM and DTJ back in 2014 & 2015. I still can't give up on the fact that SMKC rehearsed Garden of Eden before GNR reunited...

Perhaps Brownstone too?