adamsapple

COVID-19 Outbreak

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

So bored, sitting indoors sipping at JD, fuck all doing, getting on my fuckin’ tits.  

Start knocking it back rather than sipping, life suddenly will improve! Maybe stick on some Motörhead and have a dance about. 

What I meant was: statistically. It’s never just black or white, but in terms of general numbers, it’s more of the elderly’s disease – and thank god it’s not the other way round, right? 
But living in fear as suggested by the OP is not the solution, especially not when you’re not in that age... is all I meant. ;)

6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Wasnt pence supposed to be managing the administration withthe virus situation?.

That's a question for Trump. He decided that Pence was going to be in charge. Neither one seems to be in charge of anything.

Anyway Trump always downplay the situation. He called it a hoax. Then he said there were few cases and everething was under control. Now there is a mess. And still he wants everything back to normal by easter. This guy doesn't even care about New York. He was born there. He spent his entire life there

6 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Start knocking it back rather than sipping, life suddenly will improve! Maybe stick on some Motörhead and have a dance about. 

I took your advice (minus the Motorhead), I have a headache :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Norwegians have an innate talent for social distancing.

It's not technically social distancing just because everybody else is trying to avoid you. :P:lol: 

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fanny! :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Boris Johnson got the bug.

I suspect Boris will be fine. He's probably got all sorts of antibodies raging around his system from a life long career as an absolute swordsman. :lol: 

Putin wins another term in power due too Covid19 seems as it wasn't safe too leave there homes too vote he stays in.

36 minutes ago, UcudBmine said:

Well, Boris Johnson tested positive :facepalm:

good, he can now help increase herd immunity

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, action said:

good, he can now help increase herd immunity

yep thats what came to my mind, he is leading by example!

Edited by Sekh-met

36 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I suspect Boris will be fine. He's probably got all sorts of antibodies raging around his system from a life long career as an absolute swordsman. :lol: 

Shit is called antibodies now? :P

Rammstein's Till Lindeman is in ICU. Apparently he was doing pretty poorly, but is on the mend now.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Are you on it now😁? Good man.

I had a can of Guiness at 10am on Tuesday I think it was. I was pissed by the afternoon. You should have seen the work emails I was pinging off  re-reading them on Wednesday morning as the replies were rolling in I was thinking what the fuck was I talking about there. It was a bit like when I log on here pissed up actually 😂

Sunak is an absolute cunt, i went from full time employment to self employment last September, now because i only had 4 months self employment and no tax return. I get fuck all from tory government.

42 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

Sunak is an absolute cunt, i went from full time employment to self employment last September, now because i only had 4 months self employment and no tax return. I get fuck all from tory government.

That's your own fault. You should have been a large bank, then you would have been taken care of! 

2 hours ago, BrayWyatt said:

In most countries, Employment (rather Unemployment) benefits are there for those who have recently been contributing. There are typically options for self-employed to contribute, but most dont. Theses are unusual times so hopefully there are some programs for folks like yourself. I know there are some recently announced here in canada.

50 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

In most countries, Employment (rather Unemployment) benefits are there for those who have recently been contributing. There are typically options for self-employed to contribute, but most dont. Theses are unusual times so hopefully there are some programs for folks like yourself. I know there are some recently announced here in canada.

Here too. It's not much they'll be getting, but it's something.

Italy is reporting that 919 people died in the last 24 hours. 

• Sad 1

Please make sure to get enough vitamin D. We often get it from the sun. 

Your milk and orange juice might be fortified with it. Its in fatty fish, including canned tuna. One can find it in a multivitamin or Vitamin D3 liquid drops.

D(3) is fat soluble. This means that the body requires fat to digest it. So with fatty fish, you are all covered. But with just a glass of fortified OJ you actually might not absorb too much of it. For best results, consume vitamin D with some fat.

Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Your milk and orange juice might be fortified with it. Its in fatty fish, including canned tuna. One can find it in a multivitamin or Vitamin D3 liquid drops.

D(3) is fat soluble. This means that the body requires fat to digest it. So with fatty fish, you are all covered. But with just a glass of fortified OJ you actually might not absorb too much of it. For best results, consume vitamin D with some fat.

You just reminded me to take my Vitamins D and C today. Thank you. :)

• GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, soon said:

GREAT tip. I take a D supplement every day, it it's something I need to remind others of. 

• Like 1