Jump to content
adamsapple

COVID-19 Outbreak

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

So bored, sitting indoors sipping at JD, fuck all doing, getting on my fuckin’ tits.  

Start knocking it back rather than sipping, life suddenly will improve! Maybe stick on some Motörhead and have a dance about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I meant was: statistically. It’s never just black or white, but in terms of general numbers, it’s more of the elderly’s disease – and thank god it’s not the other way round, right? 
But living in fear as suggested by the OP is not the solution, especially not when you’re not in that age... is all I meant. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Wasnt pence supposed to be managing the administration withthe virus situation?.

That's a question for Trump. He decided that Pence was going to be in charge. Neither one seems to be in charge of anything.

Anyway Trump always downplay the situation. He called it a hoax. Then he said there were few cases and everething was under control. Now there is a mess. And still he wants everything back to normal by easter. This guy doesn't even care about New York. He was born there. He spent his entire life there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Start knocking it back rather than sipping, life suddenly will improve! Maybe stick on some Motörhead and have a dance about. 

I took your advice (minus the Motorhead), I have a headache :lol: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Norwegians have an innate talent for social distancing.

It's not technically social distancing just because everybody else is trying to avoid you. :P:lol: 

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I took your advice (minus the Motorhead), I have a headache :lol: 

Fanny! :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoulMonster said:

Boris Johnson got the bug.

I suspect Boris will be fine. He's probably got all sorts of antibodies raging around his system from a life long career as an absolute swordsman. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Putin wins another term in power due too Covid19 seems as it wasn't safe too leave there homes too vote he stays in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, UcudBmine said:

Well, Boris Johnson tested positive :facepalm:

good, he can now help increase herd immunity

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, action said:

good, he can now help increase herd immunity

yep thats what came to my mind, he is leading by example!

Edited by Sekh-met

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I suspect Boris will be fine. He's probably got all sorts of antibodies raging around his system from a life long career as an absolute swordsman. :lol: 

Shit is called antibodies now? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rammstein's Till Lindeman is in ICU. Apparently he was doing pretty poorly, but is on the mend now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I took your advice (minus the Motorhead), I have a headache :lol: 

Are you on it now😁? Good man.

I had a can of Guiness at 10am on Tuesday I think it was. I was pissed by the afternoon. You should have seen the work emails I was pinging off  re-reading them on Wednesday morning as the replies were rolling in I was thinking what the fuck was I talking about there. It was a bit like when I log on here pissed up actually 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunak is an absolute cunt, i went from full time employment to self employment last September, now because i only had 4 months self employment and no tax return. I get fuck all from tory government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

Sunak is an absolute cunt, i went from full time employment to self employment last September, now because i only had 4 months self employment and no tax return. I get fuck all from tory government.

That's your own fault. You should have been a large bank, then you would have been taken care of! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BrayWyatt said:

Sunak is an absolute cunt, i went from full time employment to self employment last September, now because i only had 4 months self employment and no tax return. I get fuck all from tory government.

In most countries, Employment (rather Unemployment) benefits are there for those who have recently been contributing. There are typically options for self-employed to contribute, but most dont. Theses are unusual times so hopefully there are some programs for folks like yourself. I know there are some recently announced here in canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

In most countries, Employment (rather Unemployment) benefits are there for those who have recently been contributing. There are typically options for self-employed to contribute, but most dont. Theses are unusual times so hopefully there are some programs for folks like yourself. I know there are some recently announced here in canada.

Here too. It's not much they'll be getting, but it's something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Italy is reporting that 919 people died in the last 24 hours. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please make sure to get enough vitamin D. We often get it from the sun. 

Your milk and orange juice might be fortified with it. Its in fatty fish, including canned tuna. One can find it in a multivitamin or Vitamin D3 liquid drops.

D(3) is fat soluble. This means that the body requires fat to digest it. So with fatty fish, you are all covered. But with just a glass of fortified OJ you actually might not absorb too much of it. For best results, consume vitamin D with some fat.

Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, soon said:

Please make sure to get enough vitamin D. We often get it from the sun. 

Your milk and orange juice might be fortified with it. Its in fatty fish, including canned tuna. One can find it in a multivitamin or Vitamin D3 liquid drops.

D(3) is fat soluble. This means that the body requires fat to digest it. So with fatty fish, you are all covered. But with just a glass of fortified OJ you actually might not absorb too much of it. For best results, consume vitamin D with some fat.

Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium.

You just reminded me to take my Vitamins D and C today. Thank you. :)

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, soon said:

Please make sure to get enough vitamin D. We often get it from the sun. 

Your milk and orange juice might be fortified with it. Its in fatty fish, including canned tuna. One can find it in a multivitamin or Vitamin D3 liquid drops.

D(3) is fat soluble. This means that the body requires fat to digest it. So with fatty fish, you are all covered. But with just a glass of fortified OJ you actually might not absorb too much of it. For best results, consume vitamin D with some fat.

Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium.

GREAT tip. I take a D supplement every day, it it's something I need to remind others of. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×