Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Speaking of conspiracies.....here's one for you.  This guy's apparently in Dallas, not sure what this means exactly, but hell I love a good conspiracy theory :)

So I hate to even suggest this, but the I Heart Radio Awards are this Sunday. The rest of those artists seem like the type of performers that would be on there. Any chance Guns plays the show? (as previously stated, I hate to even suggest it)

52 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

So I hate to even suggest this, but the I Heart Radio Awards are this Sunday. The rest of those artists seem like the type of performers that would be on there. Any chance Guns plays the show? (as previously stated, I hate to even suggest it)

And.... Taco Bell is sponsoring the event hahaha

• Like 2

3 hours ago, john lennon said:

You really think the CD songs are gonna happen tho? 

God I hope not.. Most of the people there won't know them or like them.. That would be the equivalent of playing Snakepit songs.. I like a lot of Snakepit but I understand and respect that a lot of people don't.

Edited by Tom-Ass

22 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

God I hope not.. Most of the people there won't know them or like them.. That would be the equivalent of playing Snakepit songs.. I like a lot of Snakepit but I understand and respect that a lot of people don't.

CD did sell almost four million copies and some songs have been a staple on GnR's set list for the last 15 years. 

I hope they keep SOD, catcher and Twat in the list. And rotate some of the others like IRS, Rhiad and Prostitue. 

Not too many though as hopefully they are saving spots for 3-4 completely brand new  material. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Apollo said:

CD did sell almost four million copies and some songs have been a staple on GnR's set list for the last 15 years. 

Not to get into a CD debate but stores ordered a shitload of copies anticipating that it would be huge.. A good portion of those 4 million ended up on the bargain shelf for .99 cents and I am willing to bet that not one store had to replenish their supply of Chinese Democracy.. 

GnR or not, this was Axl's solo band and playing any songs off CD is the same as playing a Snakepit song.. Shouldn't happen.. Never mind 3 or 4 of them. That is just insane.. 

• Like 1

MORNINNG EVERYONE! Time goes by so fast...Under 10 days before the first vegas show! I'm batteling servere anxiety right now and i'm not the only one here feeling like this obviously... i'm having trouble sleeping at night because of this. I feel like a young 18 year old sleeping on the sidewalk with friends waiting to buy UYI back in 91..... i havent had this much energy in a long time. This just gets more and more tense everyday.

• Like 1

Im just curious, if they were to do a PPV event of the first or second show, would you pay for it? i know i would..........damn i wanna be at those first shows so bad. Stupid USA wont let me in for having a criminal record.......fml

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Arghhh it makes Me curious... I wonder what kind of promotion They did at 90's?

MTV, Award shows, Radio, TV commercials, Music videos, Albums, Broadcasting shows live around the world, lots of interviews etc...it was a different time.

• Like 1