Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

27 minutes ago, soon said:

Im not speaking from my perception. People call her his Mom or Nanny sometimes. iirc Cinderella is a rags to riches romance story - so if she was his age or younger and considered a super model, like you said above, would people be more comfortable with the 'she was Seymors nanny' narrative of their relationship? Plus if their relationship were romantic. Would make people more comfortable maybe.

I see what you mean. I guess I'm more touchy-feely then because I walk arm in arm with people sometimes, also. I didnt really mean only the picture, but just in general I dont think I understand what peoples concerns for Axl are. But now I can understand better where people are coming from, thanks.

If you go Women's thread, you will see full critics about this pucture too.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ratam said:

Bollocks....you post this pic to mock, i maybe can be wrong , but not like lies.End.

I posted the picture because we always post pictures like that, so the others can comment.

Nothing we've not done before.

And we are mostly having a laugh at @Padme's reaction to it, which is pretty light and kind of 'cute'.

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok.

Yes, like you said before, a relationship out of the norm is what makes noise in people's head. This is that kind of relationship..... they both go around saying she is his 'mother', even though she's not old enough to be his mother and even though we all know he did have a mother before.

Would people feel more comfortable if they confessed they have a romantic relationship? Ahhh.... haha... knowing GN'R fans, they wouldn't be happy either! Even if she was his age or younger, they'd accuse her of something, for sure :P

To answer your questions, I think it is a mix of people not understanding this whole 'mother' thing and the fact that he seems VERY dependent from them. People are always suspicious of men and women who are not married and do not have children.

Where do you get your information from? :lol:

She didn't 'abandon' Dylan (that was not her son to be abandoned, hey!). Stephanie let go of her services and thus, she was jobless. Axl learned of this and hired her.

Also, lack of maternal instinct? The woman has three children and several grandchildren by now!

Plus the big manchild Axl is.

I get my information from her very enlightening interview where lots of things become apparent, predominantly how in love she is with her employer. More to the point re Dylan:

"Q: So after the breakup you stayed with Axl?

B: He asked me to stay with him when they broke up. But I was the child's babysitter so I was worried about him. He was only two years old and Stephanie was always traveling, she was never at home."

http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/Interviews/article0155.htm

1 minute ago, brig said:

I get my information from her very enlightening interview where lots of things become apparent, predominantly how in love she is with her employer. More to the point re Dylan:

"Q: So after the breakup you stayed with Axl?

B: He asked me to stay with him when they broke up. But I was the child's babysitter so I was worried about him. He was only two years old and Stephanie was always traveling, she was never at home."

http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/Interviews/article0155.htm

That website is FULL of mistakes, errors and omissions. One of the WORST GN'R websites that I've ever come across.

That's not how I recall that interview of hers, which I didn't have to read from this terrible site. I did when it came out, back in 2001.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That website is FULL of mistakes, errors and omissions. One of the WORST GN'R websites that I've ever come across.

That's not how I recall that interview of hers, which I didn't have to read from this terrible site. I did when it came out, back in 2001.

Was the part where Beta describes Axl "like an enchanted prince" real? 

Just now, Ratam said:

What mean you with "Atm" machine❓money machine❓

Kuvahaun tulos haulle atm

• Haha 1

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

The original interview is in Portuguese and there's this translation to English which is pretty bad, so I'd take some things with a grain of salt.

I have no idea if that part is real. It could be.
Isn't he dressed as a 'prince' in the November Rain video after all? :shrugs:

• Like 1

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

You mean on a horse with all those roses? :scared:

Please, let that be a terrible translation mistake :lol:

If Axl would be married to Beta, I'd be happy. I'd credit him for it, for not choosing the obvious super model wife :shrugs:It would be lame to not acknowledge it then though, if it were true.

It's a bit silly at this point to be calling Axl Fernando's employer. Fernando's been a part of Axl's 'family' since he was a teenager at least. So at the very least, I'd consider him a close family friend.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Forget the website, how accurate is the interview? We'll never know unless one submits the original version in Portuguese for refutal.

5 minutes ago, Lio said:

You mean on a horse with all those roses? :scared:

Please, let that be a terrible translation mistake :lol:

If Axl would be married to Beta, I'd be happy. I'd credit him for it, for not choosing the obvious super model wife :shrugs:It would be lame to not acknowledge it then though, if it were true.

It's a bit silly at this point to be calling Axl Fernando's employer. Fernando's been a part of Axl's 'family' since he was a teenager at least. So at the very least, I'd consider him a close family friend.

Please refer to infamous interview above: If fernando is family, why (during his teenage years) does he occasionally visit the home where beta lives with Axl? 

Just now, brig said:

Forget the website, how accurate is the interview? We'll never know unless one submits the original version in Portuguese for refutal.

It's hard to tell how accurate it is but I can perceive the translation mistakes, as I am fluent in Portuguese.

A very old interview, from 2001. It came up just like that, one day on the interwebz it popped up and everybody believed it to be true, although it was published by some random fan in a random fan made website.

If I recall correctly, some people said it was done in Brazil, when they went there for Rock in Rio III.

I had also read that it was from some Brazilian newspaper but I have never seen proof of that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, because meeting someone outside a hotel for 2 minutes is the best and most appropiate way to figure out everything about them! :lol:

Like, why would Beta be rude and display a not nice behavior with some stranger fans :question:

I'm just sayin... that's the first hand experience most fans have. Do you think one would figure out (the true) everything about someone by reading dubious statements by press and people with agendas?

Going by the standards of the entertainment press, well... sensationalism as I said.

4 hours ago, brig said:

I've met her 3 times, she's anything but genuinely nice - a good psychologist, tireless hustler who knows what she's doing and protects her place under the sun. She will lose all if Axl wakes up to the reality of his twisted relationship with tb. Wonder why his biological family aren't in his life and what role Sasha plays in all this. 

Please explain the twisted relationship. Also, is your evidence that his bilogical family isn't in his life the fact that there aren't much pictures of them on social media, or are there other things you know about?

Edited by Spirit

7 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I'm just sayin... that's the first hand experience most fans have. Do you think one would figure out (the true) everything about someone by reading dubious statements by press and people with agendas?

Going by the standards of the entertainment press, well... sensationalism as I said.

As far as I know, TB has hardly ever been mentioned in the press at all :question:

1 hour ago, Sisyphus said:

Look, I don't have a horse in this race. I have zero first hand knowledge. I only say what I feel based on what I see. I don't have any inside information. All I can say is that I'm repulsed by everything Team Brazil. I find it disgusting how they treat and present Axl as their little toy that needs to be sheltered, pampered and lied to in order to function in this world.

I hate how they pretend everyting is in the best interest of this band when their involvement hasn't produced any satisfying results. I hate it how she and Ferdo refer to Guns N' Roses as "them" as if they're in any way shape or form important to the story. They're fucking irrelevant! A bunch of hangers on that somehow worked their way up into GN'R world by endlessly pleasing a fragile man who apparently lost all sense of reality along the way. And they did everything in their power to cement that. And still do.

I hate how they were extremely arrogant and rude towards members of the original band yet now they pretend like they've always supported the idea of getting Duff and Slash back. I hate that my favourite band in the world is run by complete amateurs. I hate that some Brazilian family has more say in GN'R than Slash and Duff or even Izzy and especially Steven. I hate that fans of a so called most dangerous band in the world are forced to sing happy birthday to a fucking nanny. Absolutely pathetic. I hate that they helped Axl alieante everyone that actually helped him get anything done. I hate how they disrespected GN'R legacy by helping Axl in attempts to rewrite history.

I hate that Axl dragged them so deep into this band which is now run by some sort of family circus, imcompetent of doing anything but putting together shockingly expensive box-sets to milk die hard fans once more and produce cash grab tours. Manager of the year award incoming. I hate that Axl calls her mother in public like some fucking nine year old. I hate how the most badass rock star in the world suddenly gives tearful speeches how a Brazilian family saved his life. I hate how childish and immature they are in communication with the most loyal fanbase. I hate their victim mentality. I hate that Nando is pretending to be this big shot in the GN'R universe. And I hate that Axl let all of this to happen. Rant over.

Personally, I believe that all things GN'R will only happen on Axl's premise. You're right that they probably aid him in whatever he wants. Essentially, that's the job of the management though.

I don't agree at all that Axl somehow is this fragile being who needs sheltering. I think that is an assumption gone way too far.

35 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Personally, I believe that all things GN'R will only happen on Axl's premise. You're right that they probably aid him in whatever he wants. Essentially, that's the job of the management though.

I don't agree at all that Axl somehow is this fragile being who needs sheltering. I think that is an assumption gone way too far.

It will be interesting to see if Beta's children will remain in control of GN'R brand after Axl passess away. Then you'll see what a cash grab really looks like. That is my opinion. And I agree, Axl doens't really need sheltering yet Team Brazil appears to do everything in their power to keep him in a bubble. That's the way I see it.

• Like 1