Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

19 hours ago, brig said:

What is "steady"? Is he medicated? Why is that before beta's arrival he had relatively healthy desires such as getting married and starting a family, and post-beta he's gone off the radar? Clearly tb don't want him out of their grasp because god knows who else he clings to like he did with beta and then poof the breadwinner is gone. I don't see tb as his saviors, if anything they twisted and manipulated a mentally fragile man and deprived him of any normality including his half siblings. 

Yeah, cause Axl is clearly a 6-year old boy.

5 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Axl doesn't look bad in that photo at all. He looks great when he isn't wearing 20,000 hats and overly tacky T-shirts.

What?  He has holes in what looks like a sweater from Wal-Mart.  That expression on his face says, yeah if I put my hair behind my ears I could use this for my passport photo.

• Haha 2

Axl say anything about Spitfire?  Do people eat wolf meat?  How much sport is there, really, in picking up a gun and shooting a wild animal?  Even give the animal a chance to run away or maybe tear your throat out before you just fire one off and make a check on your fucking bucket list.

• Confused 2

On 11/27/2018 at 3:16 PM, brig said:

What is "steady"? Is he medicated? Why is that before beta's arrival he had relatively healthy desires such as getting married and starting a family, and post-beta he's gone off the radar? Clearly tb don't want him out of their grasp because god knows who else he clings to like he did with beta and then poof the breadwinner is gone. I don't see tb as his saviors, if anything they twisted and manipulated a mentally fragile man and deprived him of any normality including his half siblings. 

So, Axl hangs out with Mickey Rourke and sings like Mickey Mouse(allegedly). There's some sort of conspiracy afoot here.